Focalecig discount code

I just got us a 5% discount code for focalecig. It’s not valid for group buys or promotional items, but still :smile: The code is: ELRECIPES

Visit focalecig here!

8 Likes

This Focalecig site is product already in the US. It’s not a whole bunch of items, but what is there should ship out within a couple of days of purchase. I purchased an item from the USA warehouse on April 22nd and got notification w/tracking info on April 24th. Fairly quick, I’d say.

http://focalecig.com/catalog/USA-Warehouse

Just FYI, there was a $2 ship fee associated with the order. I don’t know if the ELR discount code works for USA warehouse purchases, since I ordered before @daath got us a code, but I’ll try to find out and report back.

1 Like

It wouldn’t take Discount Code at the US Warehouse

Thanks. I’ll ask about that!

Wow. Insanely quick response from them:

Dear Lars,

Sorry that i forgot to mention that no coupon code can be applied to US warehouse either. It is because of the high cost on different warehouse. Hope you understand.
Best Regards,
Doris

3 Likes

Well, dang it! Oh well, the prices are still pretty good and they do ship quick!

Yes, Doris doesn’t mess around. I went through about 5 emails with Doris when I ordered my product and the replies were super fast!