Food For Thought

Oh I hate that! So sad you got a DOA twice! That happened to me with South Beach Smoke and the Power Cig. I got 3 total and none worked. Finally they just gave me a refund.

Well my Zephyrus and Goliath arrived today. They are gorgeous! I tried out the Zephyrus with the pre-built coil and I’ll build coils for both tomorrow morning. It had a metallic taste even though I washed it well, but I’m not worried and I’m sure that will go away or perhaps its just the pre-built coil. I didn’t get Nicrome 60 wire in time, but I hear that Nicrome will give me the best flavor. I also was looking for something with a peek insulator for flavor’s sake. My X-Pure RDA with a ceramic deck is just so delicious. I bought a second one from the clearance area at My Freedom Smokes. I can tell the Zephyrus won’t leak and I love the top fill (even with the ugly hidden plug). I love to add a little this and add a little that on days my taster/tongue just isn’t working. Today is one of those days. I’ve added moonshine to my Apple mix tank and many things to my Orange Cream in my Orchid V6. Found that Kalua and Cream is nice with Orange and Vanilla cream TPA. Still nothing today has much taste other than the orange cream. That’s always a strong one. Also strong is Prailines and Cream recipe that has coffee in it. It’s like chocolate and coffee. Nighty night. I’ll let you guys know what and how much flavor I get out of the Goliath and the Zephyrus after I build and vape tomorrow. XO vape on.

1 Like

I’m glad you like it ! It’s hard to recommend stuff sometimes cause people are so different in there Vape taste! Even with all the fancy new tanks this one I always seem To go back too

1 Like

From what I got from your comments, I figured we sort of like the same thing; flavour.

1 Like

Flavour is what I’m after but I like a bit of balance between airflow and flavour too . I find the taifun perfect wide open …it’s restricted but just right . The Lemo drop you will probably find is best about half to three quarters open .

I rest my case, your honour. That’s exactly what I like. I have the airflow of this one wide open too. The Lemo I turn down quite a bit. It’s a bit too airy for my taste when that is wide open. Also it whistles.

Haha yes it does whistle nicely !

1 Like

I usually drink some water with lemon juice added to it, that seems to clear up the tastebuds.

1 Like

I’ll try it. Lemon/water.