Forum for recipes

Hi new here and am sure there is a forum to share recipes and gain new ones. But I can’t seem to locate it. Sorry for silly question

7 Likes

Welcome @Simon49, don’t worry, as it’s a little confusing at first.

Here’s where you are on the ELR Forums:
https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/

The Recipe Side:

8 Likes

Welcome Simon you have landed on the forum , there are quite a few threads where recipes are shared…

Private Recipe Sneak Peaks

Flavorah based Recipes

New Recipe Showcase

What ya vaping / mixing today

Purilium Recipes

Etc , etc

The one thing that is taboo is to make a thread for a single recipe every time you make one . The recipe side is where you make recipes public gor everyone to view . If you use search bar you will be amazed at all of the info you will find on this forum …Elr forum is the forum with the most info gathered , there is no other forum that has as much info as ours…you just need to research and read

11 Likes

Thanks for the tips, I’m slowly finding where everything is.

9 Likes

Awesome dont hesitate to ask …And please feel free to share any recipes

8 Likes

I have a few flavours I use, but. I think I got these from other places and people. Can we share other people’s stuff

6 Likes

Yes we do ask that you give credit to the original creator of the recipe …It is also polite to see if the creator wants the recipe shared across platforms… Some mixers only want their recipes shared on their favorite platform ( this is rare ) but as long as you give credit to the person who made the recipe It should be all good

10 Likes

Ok cheers, will keep that in mind

8 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes