Free Concentrates for Beginners

I been waiting for the same reason…I want to make biscoff cake​:+1::+1::+1::+1::vulcan_salute: or blondies I wasthinking icecream but now I will steer away cuz of this post. But I won’t even try until I get that damn speculoos I call it “spekaloos” plus I’m sure yours WILL turn out way better… I want to try your biscoff ice cream when you make it plzzz try not to make it private the only reason alot of mine r is because is because I am so new and I’ve has alot if shit shows lately n I don’t want to post them until I know they’re goid

. I love “Biscoff” it’s soo freaking good!!

2 Likes

I been trying to make an ice cream for months now and CAN NOT GET IT RIGHT!

1 Like

I live in Australia so what’s the situation on posting?

If possible,cola, strawberry banana any straight forward ones would be great buddy if you still have any laying around.
Thanks

3 Likes

It looks like @Wombatred26 will be helping @Grandma_Karen, So I’ll be sending the rest to @Psycho_316 and a friend. I’ll keep you in mind for the next time I do a clear-out.

2 Likes

Thank you buddy… I’m just starting out actually doing my first mix as we speak…

Is it necessary to leave favour for 2 to 3 days before using?
It’s cola flavour. I mixed approx 10% flavour.

3 Likes

It depends on the cola and what you are mixing it with. 10% does seem high, if you’re not using a one shot. Although there is a huge difference between concentrates from different manufacturers.

Could you tell us which one it is and your recipe. Then we can help more. Searching for flavours and the forums is also a good idea for picking up on how concentrates can be used.

https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/search?expanded=true

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors

2 Likes

It’s a white label the manufacturer Said 4% mix but the place that sold it said try 10% and find out what your think about the strength and go from there.

Does leaving it for 2 days make it a stronger taste?

I purchased it from a place called vapoureyes NZ. As nicotine has now become illegal with a prescription in Australia and it’s kind of hard to get good vape shops here. They don’t sell concentrated flavours. Just pre mix ones. (Australia).

I have left for approximately 5 hours @ a 10% and it tastes okay. Not to strong. But as you said the website did say 4%.

But then the contract I had there recommend 10%.

I’ll do some experiments :v::slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for helping me out buddy :wink:

3 Likes

It can with some flavours, though steeping is done to let the flavour open up. e.g. many of the ones I use need over 3 weeks to open up and show all of their flavour. I checked Vapoureyes and there seems to be 6 colas listed in their stock. Which one did you go for?

2 Likes

What ice cream concentrate are you using?

1 Like

Wombatred26 https://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/u/wombatred26 Regular
October 27

Are you in the US and do you mind paying shipping? I’ll send you a PM.

Hi there! Yes, I am in San Marcos TX. I don’t mind paying shipping at all.
I appreciate any help I can get, thank you! I’ll check my PMs as soon as I
get my grandson on the bus. Thanks again!

Visit Topic

3 Likes

@Grandma_Karen Don’t reply in the thread, if @Wombatred26 has contacted you, then chat with her using PMs. I don’t want you to add your address in the forums.

3 Likes

Some peop;e are disgusting like that. My ex did the same thing to my first hedgehog “Snickers” he did it with fentynal, i will never understand how a human being could hurt an animal they trust us and to hurt them is just gross. My new bf found out and thats how i ended up with “Pickles” the hedgehog!

4 Likes

People who are cruel to animals is a huge hot button for me. People who are cruel to people is another hot button. Cruelty in general goes against my core values. Glad you got Pickles !!

A rant: There are too many folks in pain in the world. Folks in pain act out hurt others. We don’t cure pain with pain. It is relieved with kindness, compassion and connection. There may be some who are too far down the dark road, but for most there is hope, even if it is just a glimmer. And yep, I am a bit optimistic. As a person in long term recovery, my life depends on being kind, helping others and deeply listening to folks who have been hurt…and when I am in the right place, deeply listening and being curious about those who hurt others. I am frequently not in that place. Still more progress to be made… Rant off.

3 Likes