Free Concentrates for Beginners

I have fair few bottles to give away. Partially due to a big Flavorah conversion, along with ones which don’t suit me.

[Just some I want to clear.]

I want to give them away to a new blender, UK based, so they can try out many for free.

PM me and I’ll send them next Wednesday (my posting day).

20 Likes

Got biscuit speculoos or vanilla ice cream from chefs. I been waiting and waiting and cant get the biscuit so im holding out on buying the vanilla. I want to see if i can recreate biscoff ice cream i get in teignmouth lol

8 Likes

I can add Speculoos to the mix.

6 Likes

@SquirrelSmash That is one generous offer. I hope some newbie takes you up on it. Part of the reason I truly enjoy this community and the folks here is a genuine willingness to share and help others. Wish more of the world was like this. You ROCK !!

7 Likes

Me too: I have only had US members PM me.

It will be a extended selection - as I’m pushing into over 100 Flavorah concentrates.

Obviously I need to ditch a few, for space and logic.

8 Likes

I just finally got home and read this after dealing with a elr spammer. Im dying to get my hands on that. Holding off my next order because im waiting for it to come in. Its been months lol. I was gonna order it but no vanilla ice cream. Ice cream comes in no biscuit. Thats my life for ya :joy:

3 Likes

Awesome of you to do this. I hope you find a good home for 'em.

5 Likes

Well If there aren’t any UK takers, it’s yours.

3 Likes

Just have to let me know ill send you the money for shipping through paypal. I wouldnt need them all just a couple.

3 Likes

Don’t worry about shipping, @Rocky02852 sent some OOO across the pond for me, so it’s my turn to send some back. So, browse my stash and PM me on what appeals to you.

8 Likes

Ok ill take a look

3 Likes

Hey there I’m uk based and just started mixing , well in the last month or so and starting to build my flavour base up

4 Likes

PM me and we can chat about ones which may suit you. I had a browse through your recipes and I can think of a number of dessert and fruit concentrates you may want to give a whirl.

Oh and welcome to the forums.

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the reply I’ve no idea of how to send a m :joy:

4 Likes

Click on the person’s name or image, it’ll pop up with a bar of information on that person. In that bar will be a blue “message” button. Click that and it’ll open a window for your private message.

If, after you send it, you want go back to that message thread and add to it, go to your profile page and find the “messages” tab. All of your private conversations should show up there.

When someone sends you a private message or replies to yours, it should show a little green dot on your profile image, in the top right corner of your screen, when you are logged in to the forums or you’ll get an email, if you have notifications set up. You should be able to go right to the message by clicking/tapping on the profile image in the corner and clicking/tapping on the notification in the drop down that shows up.

Hope this helps. :grin:

5 Likes

I should have added a post to say that I’ve arranged sending a package to @Rory77 and saved you all that typing.

5 Likes

Lol no problem I just have a handful left that I’ll never use, as well. Good on you for spreading the love! :grin:

Edit: wrong post lol I’m glad you got him sorted out lol

3 Likes

I just came across your post. Is there any left? I am (believe it or not) a disabled senior on a fixed income. Been vaping for 7 years last month. It got me off the cigarettes. If you have any left I would be ever so grateful.

1 Like

At the moment I only have tobaccos and some unusual fruits to remove from my stash.

2 Likes

Are you in the US and do you mind paying shipping? I’ll send you a PM.

2 Likes