Free concentrates

Usually I give them to the first person to contact me and usually to a new person, but I think I will just give which ever one someone wants or if somebody wants them all.
Just say the word.

Thanks everybody. Sorry but all gone.

13 Likes

Im game if the lemon and jack fruit still availablle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s very nice of you. :+1:t5:

3 Likes

@cooler_rat message me your address as soon as you do I’ll take them off the list

3 Likes

Dan, you are the man! I would love the Nonna’s Cake and Cinnamon Danish Swirls if they are still available. I love both of those!

3 Likes

Thanks Dan I sent you my info :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@HighPlainsVaper all yours. message me your address.

2 Likes

One left. FA honey.

3 Likes

Love to try the honey if it’s still with ya…

2 Likes

@Joosmeister you got it. message me your address

2 Likes

Thanks, Dan. Message sent.

2 Likes

Paying it forward. That is so fabulous to see. Be the change man! :heart_eyes::v:

OK guys @Joosmeister and @HighPlainsVaper I screwed the pooch on this one. oops excuse the language, but I am a bit upset with myself.

What I did by total accident was send joosmeister the nonna’s cake and the cinnamon danish swirls. Apparently I am “Dazed and Confused.” I wish there was a way I could fix this without spending to much money. Maybe y’all can work it out between you.

Let me know what happens, for instance, if joosmeister wants to keep the package I can make it up to highplainsvaper maybe with some Medicine Flower or something.

So Sorry.

2 Likes

No worries, Dan. I appreciate the effort!

2 Likes

I’d be more than happy with nonna’s cake if @highplainsvaper is satisfied with the FA honey. Nonna’s cake, along with the FA honey were on my ‘need to try’ list… Thank you again, and you ARE ‘THE MAN’! Mike

2 Likes

Very nice gesture sir. :ok_hand: Top man.

3 Likes

what about the 3 Cinnomin Danish swirl, are you willing to send it to him?

1 Like

Can do if you’ll give me contact info. No problem

1 Like

No need to bother. Try the Cinnamon Swirl yourself, it is good stuff. You can substitute that in this recipe: http://tjek.nu/r/7D8d

1 Like

Let me hook you up with something in my flavor stash, also I still have the honey. I haven’t sent it yet. @HighPlainsVaper