FREE gift with ELR vape bands!

lol that what i thought but wasnt sure

2 Likes

Small bore big bore what ever you have is great my prayers be with you thanks

Red white and blue would be the appropriate colors they donā€™t run but sure to VAPE ON lol

Iā€™ve been sending the drip tips out with every order of vape bands. Unless you donā€™t want any vape bands, I guess I could just send you out a drip tip or twoā€¦

No Iā€™m interested in some vape bands thatā€™s great where do I purchase the bandā€™s and what do they say on them thatā€™s a great idea Iā€™m in

@Whiterose0818 you sent me a drip tip (small black one with some white/cream in it) made out of some kinda material that doesnā€™t seem to be plastic. Do you happen to know what itā€™s made of and where they can be purchased atā€¦ I like how itā€™s made (but would like it a bit taller and wider).

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s delrin?

1 Like

Iā€™ve only (I believe) used plastic and metal tipsā€¦ this is smooth almost rubbery (but not rubber), itā€™s the small tip in the pictureā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ll look it up and send you a linkā€¦a little later on

OK, my brother, I looked up what I ordered from Fasttech that day(thats where those came from) and came up with these results:
SKU #'s
I looked at your picture and its hard to make out which one I sent you, but you should be able to figure it outā€¦the material is resinā€¦they have plenty more to choose from, so you should be able to get what you wantā€¦

3 Likes

kewl appreciate the help

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to buy one right now! Canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

Wide bore please, that is very nice of you!:sunglasses: