FREE gift with ELR vape bands!

i have amassed a huge selection of drip tips over the last year, so i plan on sending everyone who has ordered vape bands a drip tip…all i need is anyone who has made an order to just respond with either “wide bore” or “tight bore” and i will include the appropriate tip with each order. my gift to you. its not much, but i hope someone gets to use something that i am not.

11 Likes

Wide bore for me and thanks for this extra surprise!

4 Likes

You are amazingly generous. Surprise me. I like all the things. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Your a pure asset to this forum brother, so generous. :ok_hand:
Wide bore for me if possible please. :yum:

3 Likes

Thank you for your generosity! I think I’d like a wide bore tip, I have plenty of tight bore ones.

3 Likes

wide bore please and thank you.

3 Likes

@Whiterose0818 Your generosity here on ELR goes above and beyond Brother. Tight bore please and Thanks for everything you do

5 Likes

Aw your so sweet :kissing_heart: Tight bore ! Thank you again !

Also could you PLEASE see about getting us some VAPE TOWELS I’m sick of using my face towels then when I do laundry I have to sort which ones were my vape towels. I used to bartend and they make nice little longer than average towels https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiSluybp6XNAhVY32MKHXNMDqEQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kegworks.com%2Fheineken-bar-towel&psig=AFQjCNGI0qlMEyKKeIb3UO4SfJcikPOtqg&ust=1465917680261137

3 Likes

Wide bore sir and thank you very much for your generosity!

3 Likes

Wow, lots of responses to the generous offer. I’ll throw in wide bore as well, but if you run short it’s not a problem at all bud - I got plenty.

6 Likes

Wide Bore or Tight bore … either one - Thank you!!

2 Likes

Wow…thank you thank you, this is so generous. I sent you a message on the vape band thread a little while ago on how to get bands and pay and all that. Once you receive that and order goes through I would love a wide bore if you have any left. Thank you so very very much!!

2 Likes

I like it tight… and thank you!

1 Like

Wide bore
Thank You

1 Like

How do we get these

1 Like

You put your left foot in,
you pull your left foot out,
you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself about…

J/K ask @Whiterose0818 if he has any spare ones to sell.

5 Likes

@cremeanddessertvaper here is some links but if you summons @Whiterose0818 I am sure he will make sure you don’t get left behind.That’s just the way he rolls!:fist:
Thank you for the tip offer , if you have a tighty that would be alrighty my brother.

4 Likes

i got him/her! thanks for sending them my way!

4 Likes

what is a ELR vape band

its a rubber band you put around tanks to protect the glass…or to help grip…or to look cool…

7 Likes