*FREE* to good home

I was given a number of Aspire Nautilus Prime mods by an online vendor who was going out of business, and have 3 of them left-unopened and in their factory shrink-wrap. 2 in Peacock Blue and 1 in Quicksilver. Please PM me if interested. US mailing addresses only please-SORRY

11/28 Update: Only 2 remaining, 1 in each color.
12/5 Update: Only 1 blue one remaining.
12/7 Update: All gone - thank you all for your kind comments!!!

18 Likes

Welcome to ELR , and thank you for playing it forward :blush:

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @VAces :tada:

1 Like

Welcome and glad you joined.

1 Like

Welcome @VAces.

2 Likes

As I am brand new on here and can’t quite seem to figure out how to send a PM, I’ll just drop my enquiry here and ask if the offer is still open

Although on closer inspection it turns out that my account is too new to be granted much functionality and I can’t PM another user until I level up…

1 Like

Yes it is - if you’ll be kind enough to pass along your mailing address to kiawah1998@gmail.com along with the color you’d like, I’ll be happy to get it in the mail to you

3 Likes

Thank you sir! :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Hope you hang around

2 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MasterBassion :wave:

1 Like

If you still have any left, I would like one because I can use it on a daily basis. Silver would be first choice with blue second.

1 Like

Awesome, way to make some friends!

1 Like

I have been using the same REOs for over 10 years, so I’d love to try something different and figure out the new tech if you still have one.