Free well you have to pay shipping

I have a set of 5 Joyetech 0.6 mouth to lung coils for the new Atopack Penguin. I ordered 0.25 coils from MY VAPOR STORE and received the wrong ones. They won’t replace them and take care of the mistake THEY made. They expect me to ship them back at my expense. NEVER have I dealt this any company this low and bad off that they don’t even cover their mistakes.
So anyone that would like them PM me and we’ll work out the shipping

3 Likes

I’ve had similar things happen when buying things online and it’s INFURIATING. Believe me, I feel your pain.

3 Likes

Won’t be mine if that’s how they handle their mistake :rage:

8 Likes

I have never had an online vape store not willing to fix their own error. I’ve dealt with quite a few and I guess I should have paid the extra dollar or two and got them from somebody I trust.

3 Likes

In the era we live in you would think they would be quick to do the right thing because they know they will be called out publicly for it. It happened to me recently with a DOA rx200s, and every response form the vendor made me want to bang my head into the wall. Things like this can make my blood boil.

I thought the same thing you’re thinking… should have paid $5 more from a well established site.

1 Like

You know everyone that sees this will think twice and that’s all I am after. I got burned learned a lesson and hopefully will save someone else from the agony of it.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty low. Thanks for the heads up to not take my business there.

4 Likes

Ive gotten coils online before, they were 10 dollars for 5…i bought 5 packs…
About15 of them shorted, burned red hot (threatening to explode) or were a constant source of dry hit.
I have never bought premade coils online again…
My vote is brick and mortar or a credible online shop…

2 Likes

There were three of the online shops that I normally do business with one was out and the other two were a couple bucks more plus a little more for shipping. I was being rushed and cheap. I should know better than to cheap out. Normally I don’t shop anywhere I don’t have a good recommendation on or personal experience

4 Likes

which three places do you use ??? i use MVS and have never had a problem , as a matter of fact i had a similar experience and they backed up their mistake , they had to check the ticket number to double check my story , but that was fine , id ask to talk to a higher up it could be yiu just reached someone that is an ass …

1 Like

i also had an issue with a vendor and they wanted me to ship it back and they would investigate it, but u know how that goes. they may say “oh, such and such policy” and try to charge you additional shipping to get the same defective item back. bc of course you have to open the package and put on an atty before you realize it doesn’t work. i refused to ship it back until i had some more guarantees that they weren’t going to play that game. it took 3 emails to get them to transfer my claim to a manager but he took care of everything. they sent the new one with a shipping label to send the old one back. sometimes it takes being firm (not crazy asshole, but firm) and persistent.

2 Likes

It is weird how customer service with different companies is so different. In a world where shops have to compete world wide you would think that they would go all out on customer service as quite often the price is nearly identical store to store.

I received the wrong coils from a B&M here in Au i dropped them a line and they were very apologetic told me they would sort it for me. Two days later i got a package from them that contained the coils I had ordered + 1 extra pack of the same coils and a prepaid postage satchel to send back the other coils. Included was hand written note saying that I was not required to send back the coils but if I wanted to I could.

Now that is how shit should work.

9 Likes

that’s what’s up!
with my case it was a doa mod and the sites usually say “do to the nature of this product…” you know the deal. and thats reasonable bc if i do something wrong it could screw it up and that’s my fault. but if it never turns on, if you just talk to a csr that deals with probably 50emails an hour, when they get the package they will say it’s already open and we can’t take it. i wanted to make sure they actually read my email properly bc i had that happen before and they were going to charge me to ship back the broken part bc they wouldn’t exchange it. that case wasn’t a vape product but it still pissed me of enough to know never to trust the guy that sends you a standard reply bc they probably didn’t really even read the email

Ages ago I had a customer return a mod that was playing up not firing and reading ohms at 9.99 - i replaced it and contacted the place I bought it from not expecting much. I have to say I was super surprised that they asked for a video which I supplied a couple of days later they dropped me an email saying that a replacement was on the way to me via dhl.

So i guess there are some who still care about doing the right thing. I now recommend that particular vendor to people as a result of how they handled something that went wrong. Elegomall is a large Chinese vendor that totally surprised me with great customer service.

4 Likes

Sounds like my foray into rebuildable atomizers. I’d gotten a pack of coils from an online shop for my Kanger SubTank and when every one of the coils was a dud I asked the vendor for a replacement. They asked if I’d checked the Authenticity Code, and when I told them I had and the product was genuine, they stated that my problem was with Kanger, not them. I didn’t have any money for another pack of coils, so started learning how to rebuild the factory coils. Then I discovered that Kanger had included something called an RBA…

I’ve never bought another coil since.

1 Like

I’m with you and @VapeyMama, they won’t get a penny from me since they treated you like this. Too many stores selling the same thing to put up with that crap!

If you ordered the wrong item(s), the buyer should eat the ship cost(s) (there should be no additional charges) .
If you ordered the correct item(s) , the vendor should total responsibility for all ship cost(s).
Could post a negative response if you are a member:

Companies like this need as much negative exposure as possible.

2 Likes

I use VapeNW, Vapor Beast and Sweet-Vapes, not so much VaporBeast anymore since the twins sold it but when I need to I will. And I emailed back and forth with MVS and they don’t want to be human so fuck em. never again and I’ll proudly tell my story to any and all that will listen

2 Likes

That’s how it goes with the other places I’ve dealt with. VB messed up my order one time and not only did the straighten it out they sent the whole order a second time. I contacted them and offered to pay for the second set and was told no it was done on purpose.

4 Likes

I had vaporbeast do that to me. I ordered 2 Axiom tanks and it stated it came with rba. These did not. Wanted me to pay shipping back. I gave one to a friend and sold other one. I never spent another nickle with them. I use penquin for work. I normally vape DL but penquin tastes better with mtl and doesnt burn like the .25 do.