Freemax® For the Max Free!

Hi, we have a five-days holidays, and now we just came back to our office.

So sorry about the delay for replying to you.

Could you please tell me your email box address? Then I will contact oour customer service to give you a reply.

Maxus Solo 100W Vape Kit can support three battery options: an external 20700, 21700, or 18650 battery with an adapter to provide an output range of 5w-100w. With USB Type-C Port and 2A Fast Charging function, you can completely get rid of power anxiety.

When the indicator light is green, it means your vape device charges at 80%-100% percent. What’s more, when the light is yellow, it charges at 50%-80% percent. While the indicator is red, the battery has a 0%-50% charge.

Both Freemax Maxus Max Pro 168W and Maxus Max 168W apply the MX Platform, which is a powerful and professional atomization platform. Up to now, the MX platform has included MX1-D mesh coil based on FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh and MX mesh coils based on FM COILTECH4.0, and more Maxus series products will be available in the future.

The goal of Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit and Maxus Max 168W Kit is to redefine REAL sub ohm vaping for a box mod with the following MX Coils:

MX Mesh Coil Series Specifications:

MX1-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (Included in the Kit)
Output Power: 50-80W (Best 70W)

MX1 SS316L Mesh Coil 0.12ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 40-80W (Best 70W)
Temperature Range: 400~550℉ (Best 500℉)

MX1 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 50-80W (Best 70W)

MX2 Mesh Coil 0.2ohm (Included in the Kit)
Output Power: 60-90W (Best 80W)

MX3 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 80-110W (Best 100W)

MX4 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 70-110W (Best 95W)

MX5 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 80-120W (Best 110W)

The FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh for Maxus Series Kits(Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit, Maxus Solo 100W, and more products on the way) is designed with two single mesh coils connected in parallel. And the parallel mesh structure can boost your instant vaping process with fast and even heating, stable structure, and maximum heating surface area, bringing you unparalleled clouds and unrivaled flavors

What are the main features of the FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh?

1. 50% Improvement in the Flavors and Heating Speed
  2. Innovative Parallel Mesh Structure
  3. Military-grade SS904L Mesh
  4. Newly Upgraded Tea Fiber Cotton Formula

For more information about Freemax’s FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh, please click here>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/fmcoiltech

Freemax Maxus Solo 100W consists of Fireluke Solo Tank and Maxus Solo 100W Mod, supporting an external 18650/20700/21700 battery and charged with a 5V/2A USB Type-C cable. However, Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit consists of Maxus DTL Pod Tank and Maxus Max Pro 168W Mod, powered by dual 18650 batteries and charged with a 2A USB Type-C cable.

Another outstanding feature that makes Maxus Solo 100W Kit different from Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit is that Maxus Solo 100W uses the mood lighting design. You can choose your favorite light color from the 9 default colors or customize it by changing the RGB values.

As for Fireluke Solo Tank, it is designed with a top filling system and is ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified. All you have to do is simply lift and slide the top cap and then fill the tank, super easy and convenient. While Maxus DTL Pod Tank adopts a user-friendly side-filling design. It’s super easy to refill the 5mL tank by simply opening the plug and injecting e-liquid without detaching the tank from the mod.

Both adopt the latest FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh technology. FL1-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm can support Maxus Solo 100W, while MX1-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm is compatible with Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit.

Finally, Maxus Solo 100W Kit or Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit, which do you prefer?

For more information about Freemax Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit, please enter here>> Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit | Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

Freemax Maxus DTL Pod Tank is a 510-threaded tank, which is creatively designed with Maxus DTL Pod and a 510 base, so it can be compatible with Maxus Max Pro 168W Mod or any 510-threaded devices to meet users’ diverse vaping needs.

What’s more, the Maxus DTL Pod can be applied to all MX Platform series products(Maxus Max 168W and Maxus Max Pro 168W). With one Maxus DTL Pod in hand, you can switch freely from one Maxus product to another.

Freemax Maxus Solo 100W Box Mod Kit is born to boost RAEL sub ohm vaping with pioneering mesh coil technology, cool and innovative design, and outstanding performance in making abundant clouds and marvelous flavors.

There are two outstanding features of the Maxus Solo 100W Kit. One feature is that the Maxus Solo 100W Kit adopts unprecedented FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh technology (Parallel Mesh Structure & Tea Fiber Cotton Formula & Military Grade Mesh Structure) for a 50% improvement in the flavors and heating speed of the coils. Another feature is that it applies the mood lighting design for your full spectrum vaping needs.

Now Freemax Maxus Solo Kit has five colors with With RGB lights - up to 132651 light colors for choice: Cobalt Blue, Black, Sea Blue, Golden, Gunmetal, and Red. As for you, which color do you like best?

Today I choose three awesome vape kits: Freemax Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit, Maxus Solo 100W Kit, and Marvos 60W Kit. As for you, which one do you like best?

Maxus Max Pro 168W Kit consists of Maxus DTL Pod Tank and Maxus Max Pro 168W Box Mod, which has a max output of 168W. It also adopts unprecedented FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh Coil technology (Parallel Mesh Structure & Tea Fiber Cotton Formula & Military Grade Mesh Structure), and here come seven MX series coils for various DTL vaping needs.

Maxus Solo 100W Kit comes with Fireluke Solo Tank and Maxus Solo 100W Box Mod, which utilizes FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh Coil technology with the use of mood lighting design. The Fireluke Solo Tank included in the kit also has a child-resistant top filling system.

Marvos 60W is Freemax’s first pod mod kit with Tri-Proof Technology, consisting of a Marvos DTL Pod and Marvos 60W Mod. It utilizes Freemax Patented MS Mesh Coil Technology, which is inspired by Freemax’s world-known Fireluke product line.

Freemax will reveal the most highly anticipated Marvos X soon, and of course, give away some Marvos X 100W Kits. Now please seize the chance to join the Marvos X raffle. You perhaps will be the first batch of lucky fans of Marvos X.

What will you get? Each lucky fan can get a Marvos X and one of the following LED gifts: LED Light Mouse Pad, 3-in-1 USB Lighting Cable, and LED Luminous Glasses. Winners will be announced on June 2 on this activity page.

For more details about this Freemax Marvos X raffle, please enter here>> Marvos X Online Launch Event Raffle – Taste the Clouds, Feel the Flavors!

The Freemax Marvos X is coming soon, which is the latest addition to the Marvos series. It’s a pod mod kit that vintage meets modern. In addition to the super cool, shiny, and modern lighting design, Marvos X Kit also has a gorgeous back leather panel, which integrates vintage elements associated with Roman mythology.

Are you interested in this Marvos X Kit? You will meet Marvos X at the online launch event on June 1, now join the online launch event campaign to be the first batch of lucky fans of Marvos X. For more information about Marvos X campaign, please enter here>> https://www.freemaxvape.com

Freemax Marvos X 100W is the latest addition to the Marvos series and the first pod mod equipped with a fantastic lighting design. It consists of Marvos CRC Pod and Marvos X 100W Mod, adopting industry-leading FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh coil technology. This kind of technology pioneers the use of innovative parallel mesh structure and achieves a 50% improvement on the flavors and heating speed of MS-D mesh coils.

What’s more, Marvos X 100W comes with 2 color modes (multicolor and unicolor) and 10 LED modes, including alternate, always on, circle, drop, flash, gather, rise, spread, tetris, and waterfall, then you will get 20 combinations of light effect.

Here are the main features of Marvos X 100W Kit:

1. Full Spectrum Vaping, Unique Expressions of Individuality
  2. FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh, Ultimate Mesh Coil Technology from Freemax!
  3. MS Platform, Make “One-Marvos-Fits-All” Possible
  4. Elaborate Leather Panel, A Fusion of Vintage and Modern Elements
  5. Top Fill Design, ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified
  6. 0.96-inch OLED Screen, Visualize Your Vaping Information
  7. Four Output Modes, Simple But Smart
  8. Single 18650 External Battery, USB-C Port, and 2A Fast Charging
  9. Slide Switch to Lock/Unlock, Prevent Accidental Button Press
  10. Two-Side Airflow Control, Customize Your Perfect Airflow
  11. FM CHIP 2.0, Smarter & Faster & Securer

Hi, Freemaxers! Do you want to know more information about Marvos X 100W Pod Mod Kit? Welcome to watch the Freemax Marvos X Online Launch Event. Freemax Marvos X 100W Kit has two outstanding features: the industry-leading FM COILTECH5.0/Double-D Mesh coil technology (Parallel Mesh Structure & Tea Fiber Cotton Formula & Military Grade Mesh Structure) & the unprecedented lighting design with up to 10 LED modes.

For more information about Marvos X 100W Kit, please watch the video below:

Hello, I still haven’t received a solution as to why I have had 2 Mpro tanks just stop working and I’ve done everything but stand on my head and sing a song to it. While trying to use it. Ive attempted to use both on several different mods to no avail. I just bought new coils for them and they are still sitting in them new.
I bought the maxus 100w kit and the 200 watt kit the Mpro2 i bought separate and have successfully used it on mods for almost 1 year. But the maxus kit with Mpro tank reads “no atomizer” only with that tank. Others work so its not my mod. I try to use the tank on any other mods and get the same thing. All I know is I’m scared to purchase any more of your products for this reason. How can you fix it for me? Or can you?

1 Like

Hi, please contact our customer service directly: service@freemaxvape.com.

1 Like

As we all know, MS Platform is Freemax’s pod mod system atomization for Marvos Series Kits(Marvos X 100W, Marvos 80W, Marvos S 80W, Marvos 60W, Marvos T 80W, and more marvos products on the way). It is inspired by Freemax’s well-known Fireluke series and excels at making abundant clouds and marvelous flavors for RDL and DTL vaping.

Apart from the MS mesh coils based on FM COILTECH4.0, MS Platform also has two new MS-D mesh coils based on FM COILTECH5.0, and both of them are compatible with the Marvos series products. With one Marvos X 100W Kit in hand, you can have an unprecedented vaping experience and enjoy the upgrade of technology at the lowest cost.

Now there are six kinds of MS Mesh Coil Series available for Marvos X 100W Kit: MS-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm, MS-D Mesh Coil 0.25ohm, MS Mesh Coil 0.15ohm, MS Mesh Coil 0.25ohm, MS Mesh Coil 0.35ohm, and MS Mesh Coil 0.5ohm.

MS Mesh Coil Series Specifications:

MS-D Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (Included in the Kit)
Output Power: 60W-80W (Best 75W)

MS-D Mesh Coil 0.25ohm (Included in the Kit)
Output Power: 30W-50W (Best 45W)

MS Mesh Coil 0.15ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 60W-80W (Best 70W)

MS Mesh Coil 0.25ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 40W-60W (Best 50W)

MS Mesh Coil 0.35ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 30W-40W (Best 35W)

MS Mesh Coil 0.5ohm (Sold Separately)
Output Power: 20W-30W (Best 30W)

1. Try Another Tank/Mod
  2. Clean Your Contact Points
  3. Check the 510 Pin on your Tank
  4. Check the 510 Connector on your Mod
  5. Reseat Your Coil

Thanks i will

1 Like

As we all know, both Freemax Marvos CRC Pod and Marvos DTL Pod are designed for Marvos Series vape products(Marvos X 100W, Marvos 80W, Marvos S 80W, Marvos 60W, Marvos T 80W, and more marvos products on the way), but Marvos CRC Pod is designed with top filling system and is ISO 8317 Child Resistant Certified.

When you refill Marvos CRC Pod, all you have to do is simply lift and slide the top cap and then fill the pod, super easy and convenient. As for Marvos DTL Pod, it features a bottom refill stoppered by a silicone plug, and it’s super easy to refill the 4.5ml Marvos DTL Pod.

One question what am I looking for on the 510 connector?
Or what am I looking for that could possibly be wrong? Or right with the connector?
On-the- maxus 200watt with m Pro tank?

In addition to the super cool, shiny, and modern lighting design,Marvos X 100W Kit also has a gorgeous back leather panel, which integrates vintage elements associated with Roman mythology. These elements include the god of war, eagle, and horse, and they are embossed into the leather and give the Marvos X a sophisticated look. The design of the god of war was inspired by Mars, the Roman god of war who led the army to victory and also represented the protector in times of peace.

In Roman myth, the eagle is the symbol of the king of the gods, Jupiter, and thus is seen to symbolize divine figures, power, freedom, and good omen. The horse is believed to have been created by Neptune, the god of the sea, and it often signifies honor, loyalty, nobility, willpower, and the balance between desire and duty. The hidden meanings of these designs might be an incredibly nuanced way of showing your personality.

Please watch the video about the Roman mythology pattern of Marvos X 100W Kit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6cc7fM9Py8