French Vanilla

How close are Capelle French Vanilla to TFA? Can you sub one from another and still come out with the same flavor profile in a recipe?

IMO yes, but I have only used the French Vanilla in a supporting role in the 2.0%-3.0% range.I like Capella’s better than the regular TFA French Vanilla.I do like the TFA French Vanilla Creme used at the same percentages.They may be the same but it appears to be more creamier to me as it has been a while since trying the regular version.:smile:

1 Like

I like Capella better… but that’s me. I like Capella.

2 Likes

I have capelle but I found out the hard way early on that some flavors you can’t sub so I was wanting to make check this one . Thank you for your help!

2 Likes

IMO I don’t think any other flavor company has a better French Vanilla than Capella and I’m not big on them either. Their French Vanilla to me is their shining star and is a must have for me along with a handful more.

3 Likes

How does their V2 compare to their V1? You probably haven’t tried it, but I am curious. Also Looking at DIYFS French Vanilla as their Holy Vanilla has very high ratings.

Basically, which French Vanilla should I get??? Too many to experiment. Will probably end up doing it anyway…

It is going in a coffee/ Frappe if it is of any help.

1 Like

What kind of Frapp? If you are mixing a coffee vape I’d just get CAP French vanilla V1 I think it’s better.

2 Likes

Basing it off of the best coffee flavor I have ever tried, West Coast Frappe

Caramel, hazelnut, French vanilla, and coffee.

Wasn’t very dark either, didn’t kill my coils, and the coffee didn’t taste burnt.

1 Like

Have you made my Strawberry Latte yet?

3 Likes

:point_up: :point_up: :point_up: :point_up:

2 Likes

I have not but in reading about some coffees in here, I did run across and it I may just have to try it out.

1 Like