Fresh cream by flavor art

Fresh cream or cream fresh? What the heck did I buy and how do I put it in my stash? It is confusing with so many cream freshes that pop up when I looked it up.

2 Likes

This is the Cream Fresh (FA) I used.

3 Likes

It is Cream Fresh - Flavour Art on the flavor page. Vendors would list it as Fresh Cream FA, it’s the same thing.

4 Likes

Thanks. I am glad I chose both for the stash.

3 Likes

I ordered Cream Fresh FA & was delivered Fresh Cream FA (re-bottled by the vendor). I have assumed they’re both the same so put it in my stash as Cream Fresh. At the end of the day, it’s cream.

4 Likes

Well, I like it so far at 1% in one of my custards even with just a force steep. I will see if it is too much on the real steeping batch. That particular custard had some bite when it was steeped without it anyway. Lol

I want to try to use it to cream a mint flavor too.

I want to try to make something like those pastel cream of tartar mints that I loved too much on my first attempt to quit smoking.

1 Like

Whipped Cream (FA) or Cream Whipped (FA)?

4 Likes

cream whipped lol but i have lately been calling it whipped cream lol

3 Likes

It might be an east side vs west side thing. We do drive on opposite sides of the street. lol!

6 Likes

so whos backwards us or them , things that make you go hmmmmmmm

4 Likes

I ain’t going there.

5 Likes

So, I looked it ip and cant find a recipe for cream of tartar mints. Does anyone have an idea on where I can start. I was just going to start simple with 1 or 2% of this cream fresh and maybe 7-10% of RF mint (VG). That RF mint is pretty mild and natural tasting, which I like, but I am craving that soft silky cream of tartar mint.

1 Like

it’s cream fresh normally… BUT there is a case that the flavor has been rebottled so there is a chance that your vendor has labeled it as “Fresh cream”… things like that happen…

1 Like

Waiting “in line” or “on line” ?!

2 Likes

Yellow cake or cake(yellow). Far ends of the alphabetized spectrum.

1 Like

Or “cue” even.

2 Likes