Fresh Cream Substitutes?

I don’t think I have…but have made plenty of Arnie’s juices when I first started DIY’n he is a great mixer

god smoking was easier no big decisions it was Marlboro or camel this diy is a lot of work!

I’m going to mix Arnie’s after dinner tonight

LOL I don’t mean all of them mixed together just a combination of two or more of them.

I know I understood lol

1 Like

I was just jabbing at Lolly. lmao

1 Like

that’s funny

Good thinking :+1:

Just want to say that EM and Cotton Candy is the same.

2 Likes

Do you know about Yellow Cake FW? Lung and Coil Gunker!

3 Likes

Of course ! I said earlier in the thread I don’t use it any more but the OP is willing to !

Many more FW’s have gone off my list d/t the fructose No Thanks

I got more of the Extracts from RF’s I thought you knew me better than this @Pro_Vapes :wink:

1 Like

Sorry @Amy2… My post wasn’t intended for you. I just used the quote from that recipe and it dragged you into it.

3 Likes

Thanks was hoping it was the same

1 Like

I got yellow cake

1 Like

I recently tasted a Yellow cake that I haven’t vaped enough to say it isn’t but I sure hope it isn’t cause it sure is gooooood

But that’s all I can say at this time

I like the boysenberry extract but was concerned about it gunking as it seemed pretty sweet and also has a slight purple color the color is probably natural the sweetness too for all that matter just wasn’t too sure bout the gunking situation what used of it seems OK but the recipe calls for a pretty small amount.

1 Like

They will mute the flavors after a while though. I like Super Sweet, it’s sucralose not sure about it’s gunking though I haven’t used enough of it. I can tell you that @fidalgo_vapes said he doesn’t like it. I do like the way it sweetens better than EM

1 Like

I have yellow cake but haven’t used it yet

Hey @Amy2 and @Pro_Vapes You two seem to be the ones here with the most experience or time mixing or what ever. Can I ask the two of you and well anyone else here too (but I really don’t want to threadnap the thread here)
Lemon flavors I’m kinda looking for a perfect one. lol no really looking for one that would be more like lemon zest as opposed to juice.

1 Like

we can PM a chat on Lemons !!! and invite PV :smile: