Friday Night Vapes

So here we are Friday Night

1. What is everyone vaping on ? Right Now

2. Let’s leave a link to the recipe that we’re vaping.

3. Whatchya Doing as your vaping ? I think we gotta keep it clean. Lol

4. Put all steps in any order you want.

I’m vaping on my Fuchai rocking a Goon V 1.5 build is single Clapton Coil 12 wraps 35 Watts @.68 Ohms. Vaping on Strawnana Custard

Watching Howey Mandel Stand up, friggin hilarious. A bunch of unknown stand-up comedians. Hanging out with my Parents. Yes, I’m 52 and still hang out with my folks.

10 Likes

Delicious! :smile:

5 Likes

I’m vaping on this delicious solved recipe equation of my white whale I finally caught or err solved,

8 Likes

Finally I’ve got a Flan Carmel to vape. Have you tried adding Carmel of any type to it. BTW another that is going in my favorites.

3 Likes

Me too.
Actually, Sean and I have moved in with Mom & Dad until our house sells and we buy some land. We are fortunate. All four of us get along very well and help one another out.

!. Sportin’ my beautiful Whiterose tonight with the Tsunami on top:
whiterose%20mod%203

1. MOST of the time, I’m on the BAN:
  1. Watching Live PD and missing my Hubby! He’s in Georgia tonight. Due home Monday though. Yay!
    MyTrucker
6 Likes

Both Rigs look beautiful, gotta cherish time with our folks. Mom just turned 80 on Christmas Day

5 Likes

WoW !! It had to have taken a very long time to perfect. I’m still trying to master 3 concentrate mixes.

5 Likes

Was doing some Taste testing on this New Mix.
Using my Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus.
I thought it was outstanding, I am really impressed with the Soda Base (SC) from Real Flavors.
My Daughter couldn’t stop Vaping it, so I guess I will be mixing more Sunday :joy:

5 Likes

Years to find that combo. Not to say it wasn’t good other ways but this recipe is the way I really enjoy an authentic tasting chocolate vape. A deep fried chocolate pie.

4 Likes

Time to start following y’all and y’alls Recipes. Seems to be a big part of my learning process. I could only imagine & respect the time that’s put into these Recipes.

5 Likes

I am so frustrated right now!! Grrrrrr

Have more than 600 flavors in my stash, but YOU have to come up with (what looks like)
an awesome chocolate recipe for which I am MISSING six (that’s 6!!) flavors.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Vaping this right now:

Drinking this right now:

5 Likes

When the kids are away, the adults will play. Sitting on the porch with the wife on this beautiful NC evening. Sipping on some peach shine and rockin the WR with the Sherman on top @ 8.5 volts with this http://tjek.nu/r/h3XP. Especially good for those of us that are strawberry challenged.

3 Likes

First of all quite new here, vaping on my Golden Voopoo Drag with the Wasp RDTA , single coil ss homebuild clapton 24g*36g, 6 wraps 0.3 ohm at 45 watt, can’t give you guys a recipe yet, as I am on mt 5th test of a really deep custard I have been trying to perfect for about 5 months now.
What I am doing, was trying to fall asleep but been lying in bed for the last two hour looking at the ceeling not been able to fall asleep so, just crawled out a bed, right now I am listening, to a Danish band called Volbeat, and a number called Maryanns place.

4 Likes

Drives me crazy, a recipe will stick in my head so much that at times I can’t fall asleep, because I’m still trying to figure out in my mind why a certain concentrate is in the Recipe instead of something else taking its place. LOL
Would this be what is known as going into the rabbit hole ? I believe I’m in it a lot more than I am not.

3 Likes

I am working with 6 different premade flavors, and my own Custard on top of that, so in total its 13 different flavors I am trying to get to work together, everyone I know, say it is fantastic, but there is just something missing, and been trying to figure out what for a while now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t get any sleep. I’ve yet to create my own Recipe. I’m mixing others and adapting them. The best to my ability, and up until recently I started SF testing. Still trying to get a feel for what tastes like what at different %. One day I’ll be there. But, I’m enjoying the whole process. Even though it gets aggravating sometimes.

2 Likes

Happy Friday Night, ELR! I’m vaping on a Therion 167 + Avocado RDTA with dual 28g twisted, flattened SS coils, .36ohm 61.1 watts :slight_smile:

Hitting this right now and it’s pretty damn tasty! Going to try it with Baked Bread RFSC this go-round.

Just watched a little tv, DrunkStonedBrilliantDead, a doc on National Lampoon that was pretty cool followed by Dr. Strange, also pretty cool. Midnight Mixing session getting started. My wife took the kids out of town for a couple of days…so weird having the house to myself and blasting music at this hour!
Cheers!

5 Likes

And i thought i was nuts w/ peanut tobacco and grape juice but it works

3 Likes

Sweet !! Sounds interesting I love & loved all National Lampoons movies. I believe I need to see this documentary. Big Belushi fan from back in the day. Once I get home tonight I’m going to see if I can search for it on my Kodi box. Where did you end up finding the documentary ? If you don’t mind me asking. Good Friday to you also, thanks for posting and joining in.

4 Likes