Frisco Salt Soma Menthol 50mg

Hi everyone!
I have been trying to replicate Frisco Salt Soma Menthol for 2 month but haven’t got any acceptable result yet.
At first I used recipes I found on ELR and can say all of them are pretty far from the original.
TPA and CAP flavors are definitely not suitable for premium clones. And there isn’t any recipe with menthol, everyone use koolada. I see that the original contains menthol.
Then I used FLV and RF flavors and the result became a little bit closer to the original but I still can’t find the right menthol flavor…
The last try is Strawberry (RF), Watermelon (FLV) and Arctic Mint (Purilum)… but I feel pharmaceutical herbal mint taste that is not present in the original.
So I need help. Do you have any ideas?

5 Likes

Welcome to elr @Michman :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Michman, sorry I have never used a menthol flavour so can’t make any recommendations.

2 Likes

@Michman. So there is a mint note in the original but not the type that you have already tried. Have you considered Inawera’s Eucalyptus and Mint? That is a very good flavour (so long as they haven’t reformulated it) and definitely worth a shot. I hope you find what you are looking for.

3 Likes

Thanks, I haven’t tried Inawera yet. Inawera is Poland flavor, so I didn’t think that Frisco (USA company) could use it in their e-juice.

Yesterday I mixed my juice with Spearmint (FLV) so I can say it’s pretty close. I’ll be able to say definitely after a week (steep time)

4 Likes

I think Natural Mint (SSA) is very natural if you are looking something that.

2 Likes

Although Inawera is a Polish company their flavours are sold all over the world and used by many so I wouldn’t rule out an American company using their flavours.
I hope the Flavorah Spearmint works for you after a steep.

2 Likes