Frontier communications

Yep, I do take pride in it, but most of all I’m just really thankful that it works for us.

1 Like

You could have talked directly at me personally here. I hated school from the age 11 and above, and was bullied at some degree. . But my parent could not have done your great job.

1 Like

Thank you. I never want to do that on purpose. But sometimes misunderstandings occur.

1 Like

Good, you should! And really, all that really matters is that it works for you and your kids!

1 Like

Hey @Pugs1970 I’m only OTD Quit pickin on me.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’ll bet you can’t figure that one out can ya lmao @Pugs1970

1 Like

See she already leaRned to put the R in learn lmao.

BTW Boozy, you’re like the daughter I’ve already got two of one your age and one two years older.
Yup between wifey and I we had 2 kids that were 16 when we got together and two that were 14. Life was war in our house for the first year.

2 Likes

I have phone service only from them. I started out paying $19 a month and now it’s almost $30. It’s a basic line and I have to have it for work. I don’t even have a phone hooked up to it. I use it for work to communicate my handheld.

…I just got ‘older than dad’…which I’m fairly certain can’t be right :laughing:

Older than dinosaurs …?? :laughing::wink:

1 Like

(Psst, dirt, dude. It’s dirt!)

1 Like

No, I meant lean! We actually have leaning competitions. We see who can come up with the most creative way to lean against things. :smiley:

Dirt! Dammit…that’s even older than dinosaurs…woh…:nerd_face: (thanks )

1 Like

Thanks smart ass.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay in responding was takin care of business.

2 Likes