Frosted Flakes

Frosted Flakes by Shroomy : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/410262/Frosted+Flakes+by+Shroomy

1% Acetyl Pyrazine 5%
2% Cake (Yellow) (FW)
1% Cream Fresh (FA)
1% Hazelnut (FW)
1% Marshmallow (FA)
2% Meringue (FA)
1% Super Sweet (CAP)

Flavor total: 9%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/3e5c

My first shot at frosted flakes and I think I nailed it.

Some one try this and tell me what they think

Shake and vape

6 Likes

@Ken_O_Where will want to try this, I bet! :smiley:

3 Likes

Stick it in the new recipe showcase :wink:

2 Likes

I have everything but the sweet!

2 Likes

Sadly i am missing a few of those, i love me some Frosted Flakes!

1 Like

Pretty much any sucralose based sweetener will work, i believe that CAP has just a little higher concentration then most.

I have everything but the hazelnut. Me so sad :frowning:

But my oOo Speckled Flakes should be here tomorrow, maybe ill just go to sleep and wake up in the future.

1 Like

Ken_O_Where is correct. Sweetener (Sucralose) (TPA) is 10% sucralose, and I believe Super Sweet (Cap) is 20% - so if you want to follow the recipe exact with almost any other sucralose sweetener, you should probably double it :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

That is what i thought i had read somewhere too.

Yeah tfa is something like 10% surculose. Cap is close to 20+% with a few other additives which gives it a little bit different type of sweetness

No, it’s just sucralose… From their website:

Super Sweet is a clear liquid sweetener made entirely from Sucralose.

3 Likes

That’s good to know. Thanks

I ordered Sucralose from ECX no idea what percent it is

I think it’s 10% - is it signature? Because that’s just TPA :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I just put the flavors away so will look next time… It said sucralose when I ordered then Sweetener when I got it in :slight_smile:

Ok, it’s most likely 10% Sucralose - most are, except Capella’s Super Sweet which is 20%!

1 Like

It is probably just labeled ECX Sweetener. In which case it is 10% Sucralose in PG if I remember correctly. Same as TPA.

Well holy shit shroomy, me likey.

I dropped the sweetener down to 1 drop/10ml and uses OOO’s sweetener.

I just want you to know that i went into this mix thinking that there is no flippin way but shroomy wouldnt steer us wrong. With that in mind i only made 20ml but i will be making more. This is as good as using Speckled Flakes (OOO) if not better. Ill repost this on the recipe too.

Welcome to my ADV rotation and thanks!

2 Likes