Frothy liquid will it settle?

@ladycrooks I bought that Norpro mixer for $10 on Amazon- and it eliminated 99% of micro bubbles from my mixing- and I “WAS” a drill guy too. Flavor Town is near. Trust me!

5 Likes

Hickory Smoke, Biscotti etc are basic condiments that need a very light touch.

Adding the exact note I want in a blend can result in throwing many bottles away over a 0.0015% difference.

3 Likes

Bro… This is what I call perfection! My hat is off to you for being able to pick up such a small % difference. :metal:

2 Likes

I ditched a few custards before I noticed that the lack of vitamin C during a few days affected my palate.

2 Likes

The tiny variables separate a passable blend from an epic one.

I’m adding a few to packages for others just to see their input to changes: My own memories and schemas may bias my impression.

1 Like

that is interesting, I love my custards. And im interested in this biscotti thing you mentioned,. I have been messing with black pepper in my custards and I cant seem to get the % right as soon as it steeps im fucked so I am mixing a big bottle of just vanilla custard V1 (CAP) then ill get a bunch of my 3ml or ill do 5 ml bottles w different % Black pepper until I get it right.

2 Likes

Ya … You would have to do over 100ml just to add a drop at that pct .

5 Likes

Uh huh, lets not ignore these jewels of superior artistry:

Epic!!! Being a dum ol country boy I’m guessing that’s about the size of a fly turd.

6 Likes

Thank you for posting this, mine got here today and I love this little guy! Works splendidly too!

Oh, and max VG? No problem at all. This is a pretty powerful mixer. I was surprised

4 Likes