Frothy liquid will it settle?

I bought a new milk frother it came today… I had it on low setting. And mixed for mabye 20 sec. My juice came out like this…Will it settle? And what should I do besides shake them? Am I ok to do this still?

You can see the bottom is trying to settle…so idk, my damn drill never done me wrong first time using this thing n look… I made milk!

8 Likes

It’ll settle, but, damn girl! You made yourself a milkshake! :laughing:

5 Likes

@ladycrooks what tool did you use ?? Typically you don’t want to “froth” ejuice (fine for milk, just not ejuice), as it can mute flavors.

4 Likes

Mabye not mix it for so long.it didn’t go like that immediately. It took the whole 20 seconds

4 Likes

Put it in an ultra sonic cleaner if you have one. That’ll get rid of the bubbles in seconds.

3 Likes

What tool @ladycrooks ??

1 Like

Not good. Never introduce micro bubbles into your mixes.

4 Likes

@ladycrooks if you can send me a link or pic of your tool, I might be able to help you.

2 Likes

im not at home ill send a pic in like 10 or 15 mins its a hand mixer dealy thingy.

2 Likes

Idk what brand it is they are all pretty much the same its a hand mixer
A regular hand mixer.

2 Likes

I just fail to see the need to add inefficient complexity to blending.

3 Likes

Does it have any other attachments ? Is it fully inserted in the bottle ? On mine, as long as I leave it fully submerged, it doesn’t froth, so I let it stop before removing it from the bottle.

3 Likes

@ladycrooks looks like you’ve got this one …

Which is a frother.

The one I picked up

Has a small white split tip, 2nd from the right, which is very slim, even fits into a 10ml bottle, and when fully inserted, never froths or adds bubbles to the mix.

3 Likes

It has a frother attachment and a egg beater attachment I’m just not too sure what one to use. And mine are never totally submerged as I don’t mix big batches yet I wouldn’t vape them all except mabye the custards which I plan on making bigger batches of soon but for now the most I make is mabye 30mls. Im just not 100 percent confident of myself yet ive already royally fucked up any big batch ive tried to make on my own. The last one was 100mls. Muted mess! It was shitty. I had too many flavors at too high %'s now im understanding that its ok to have 7 ingredients but at the right%.

2 Likes

But so far the best recipies I’ve made have 4 or 5 ingredients anymore is confusing the pallet.

2 Likes

Can’t I just use it for the time being? Or should I stick to the drill for now? I got a couple weeks before i can order a new one. The shake thing doesn’t work because half the time your not really blending properly. I know that how can you be?

2 Likes

Well if you’re going to be doing more small batches like I do, check that one out above, works perfectly in small 10ml bottles, doesn’t froth, and is cheap.

2 Likes

No one is here to dictate to you, me included, only trying to advise. Your original post did show frothing, or micro bubble injection, which can (not will), can lead to flavor fading, etc. You have to use what works for you.

2 Likes

Well simple does work most of the time. I only go mad on flavours when adding many accents but it can go wrong many times: I wasted a few bottles realising that Hickory Smoke (TPA) doesn’t mix with custards at over 0.075%.

2 Likes

Seriously? 0.075%? I did not expect that kind of precision in an e-liquid…

4 Likes