Fruit Cake Cookies

First, I haven’t made this and second it’s to prove to @anon70102222 that this abomination can change the entire course of history ROFLMAO. So ideas, additions, take away thoughts, before I destroy my life trying to make a dessert that most people cringe over … I’m sorry this is fun for me and I might be easily amused!

TOC’S Fruit Cake Cookie

1.00% Brown Sugar (TPA)
0.50% Candy/Jammy Wizard (FA)
1.00% Cherry, Black (Amarena, Cherryl) (FA)
1.25% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.80% Eggnog (Flavorah)
0.40% Granola (Flavorah)
1.00% Pineapple (Flavorah)
0.50% Sweetness (Flavorah)
1.40% Vanilla Pudding (Flavorah)
0.80% Zeppola (FA)

Flavor total: 8.65%

It should probably have nuts, and more fruits … the Granola has a back taste or raisins to you, right? Eggnog is for the dang nutmeg and I can’t add cinnamon for Raisins (reasons so yes I can spell I just choose not) Zeppola cause it has some weird back spice note that might pass for cinnamon. Candy/Jammy because well dang it the fruit is supposed to be candied but who knows if this will work LOL and lastly I’m just having fun and goofing off!

3 Likes

I don’t see these two’s place in it honestly. (I may not like fruit cake, but that’s because I know how it tastes)…

2 Likes

I edited the note above… I get a slight hint of raisin or something that I can’t define in that granola (and yeah it could be that I just taste it because my mind tells me it should be there) Eggnog for nutmeg

4 Likes

This is the recipe I use every year to make my real fruit cake cookies if it helps

• 3 cups all-purpose flour

• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda

• 1 cup butter, at room temperature

• 1 cup brown sugar, packed

• 3 eggs

• 1/2 cup milk

• 2 tablespoons vanilla-flavored cream sherry

• 7 cups chopped mixed nuts

• 2 cups chopped raisins

• 2 cups pitted chopped dates

• 1 pound candied pineapple, coarsely chopped

• 1 pound red and green candied cherries, chopped

5 Likes

4 Likes

My insanity can’t be understood most of the time (gigglesnorts) for the record I leave out the nuts in my real recipe above because the hubs doesn’t like them in the cookie.

5 Likes

If you want a great tasting pure Nutmeg, Holiday Spice [TPA] is a winner. It’s also PG-free if anyone is interested. I use between 0.25 and 1%

Also great for fruitcake base is Panettone NF.

6 Likes

does it have cinnamon too?

4 Likes

Negative! Sin-ammon free!

4 Likes

YES!!! That’s a life saver

4 Likes

diyvaporsupply has both items

4 Likes

and the dang egg custard I’ve been wanting to try. Have to wait until tomorrow though… no funds yet as I depleted my bank account buying a $600 VR set for my kids Christmas ROFLMAO

4 Likes

https://loldamn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/funny-virtual-reality-oculus-technology-memes.jpg

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see his face when he plays Resident Evil on that thing… I could hardly play it without VR

4 Likes

I got one of those Oculus things when I got my kid a new phone a few years ago. It literally made me ill. Especially some roller coaster thing and a POV helicopter video. I just can’t do it.

OK, cookie time again!

4 Likes

Holiday spice tfa has other spices in it other then nutmeg, though, so be careful not to use it too high

6 Likes

Yikes! I said it was FW! Sorry, @authormichellehughes. Holiday Spice is definitely TPA. Editing original mess up. Thanks, @delltrapp!

I haven’t taken it above 1%(that I recall), always just Nutmeg to my taste.

5 Likes

That anise is something , eh @delltrapp :crazy_face: :tada:
Wish I could help… but I am sure there are others that have better ideas here… :wink:

I do not like fruit cakes… sorry…

4 Likes

I think that’s the point LOL no one really likes them (except my husband) but you feel obligated to eat them

3 Likes

noooo… not me no way nopes !!! :smiley: but I am out of coffee… I think I will find me another cup :wink:

4 Likes