Fruit flavour

Hey guys just wondering if anybody has a good fruit recipe without things like cremes crackers ect. Just a straight fruit mix thanks

1 Like

What kind ?

2 Likes

Anything fruity really. I have a ton of fruits but when I mix I usually use cremes and stuff but wanna see if I can actually make something without .

2 Likes

Just leave the creams out of it and you’ll have a straight up fruit mix :smiley:
There are a lot of possible combinations, if you just browse the forum (threads like what are you vaping/mixing) or use the calculator side and click Search by flavor stash, then select a couple fruits you think would go together.

There are tons of recipes with only fruits available.

8 Likes

Or even try reducing the cream. I find that adding a bit of cream helps with harshness and gives a floor for the flavor to dance on. Try 0.25-0.5 cream fresh fa. Maybe even a touch of marshmallow to adjust sweetness.

6 Likes

OK thank. If I do end up just leaving the creme out all together do I adjust the % or leave it as it is ?

1 Like

There are so many fruits that are good with just two or three flavors, the possibilities are endless. My favorite playground.

3 Likes

Just a few examples to give you ideas…

A hint of cream or something else, but still good
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1805160/Pear%20Snack%20🍫

6 Likes

That depends on the recipe. There’s no 1-size-fits-all answer for this question.

4 Likes

This is one of my all time favorites and it has just a touch of marshmallow.

3 Likes

Now that sounds good only problem I have is I only have tpa double kiwi . Can I sub it for that ? If so how much % would u recommend? Thanks

1 Like

To me the double kiwi is sweeter than FA. Same percentage should work out pretty well. Maybe taste before adding marshmallow.

3 Likes

I agree with Letitia. Give it a shot with 10ml, then adjust if necessary.

1 Like

Oke I’ll give it a go soon when I have time and let you know how it turns out . Thanks again guys :+1:

3 Likes