Fruit pastille

@anon84779643 yes I fully understand your concern I’m of the same thinking as you.
Good practice and clendiness is paramount personally I never buy from individuals only reputable company’s some reputable company’s also sell on eBay just another outlet for them

3 Likes

I would too, but it appears in this case the retailer is using eBay as an extension of their online sales, not a quick-buck practice. That company is, as @Top_rod mentioned, already selling on their own website and has a B&M, so eBay wouldn’t be an issue for me.

I’ve made a lot of vape purchases on eBay without issue (though not juice). As long as the seller has a lot of ratings, a very high positive reputation, and a physical presence to back it up.

**And I see @Top_rod beat me to this by a couple minutes too.

2 Likes

@anon84779643 Most flavour sellers are rebottleing flavours I don’t know of any that sell factory packed flavours I think if one wants to be sure it’s safe best to buy direct from manufacturers to rule out the risk elements

2 Likes

and that is what I do. I buy direct from the manufacture. :slight_smile:

I had no issues buying equipment, @Phil_Fish… too bad ebay has banned all that now days… :frowning:

They lost a lot of business doing it that way.

2 Likes

@anon84779643 i apologise sorry

1 Like

no biggie Ben… didn’t want you to think wrong…
I am seeing your mixes… keep it up! :+1: :hugs: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you this place has helped me so much

2 Likes