Fruity pebbles

hi guys i am new to mixing i want to build a fruity peebles flavour as the ones ive tasted are not authentic and ive tryed alot of them hopfully someone can help me out

2 Likes

Have you tried this? Its one of my favorites

6 Likes

Just when I think my wish list is just about full…

5 Likes

heres one ive enjoyed lately i have not made public yet

and try @Alisa loopy v2 it is very good

6 Likes

Real Flavors has a Fruit Pebbles (RF SC) flavor I just got and single flavor mixed @ 3% but it’s only a few day old at this point so I can’t give you much of a recommendation yet. Smells on point but it’s a bit sharp still to the taste.

3 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes I totally MISSED this one, thanks for the heads up, and thanks to @Alisa for sharing this

4 Likes

Is fruity related to mario or melvin van peebles?

:wink:

1 Like

I really dig this one

4 Likes

Many thanks for the recipe sound really nice you’ve been a great help

3 Likes

Many thanks sounds great great help

2 Likes

Love the sound of this thank you for your help

3 Likes

Peebles bro

1 Like

NP hope this helps you it does taste good right off the mixer but 2 weeks its 4 stars imo i havent made it to a month yet but do have some steeping that i wont touch

1 Like

Hi the last item says fw cream what the percentage as it just says with want to make your recipe spot on it sounds amazing

1 Like

click on the recipe and it will show you all percentages and notes etc if you talking about the loopy cereal v2 by alisa it is amazing i have been vaping that for a couple years and always have it available

1 Like

@fidalgo_vapes What do you think about a OOO Cream Milky Undertones sub for FW Cream 1:1 ??

1 Like

I hit TheRealBarneyRubble, better than what Bulldog Vapor makes tbh.

1 Like

ive subbed some things in alisas recipe and noticed the difference , especially the FLV cream that cannot be subbed imo do you have Cap sweet cream ?

1 Like

Yeah I have but I want to follow you recipe to the t sounds lovely

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Yes…

1 Like