Fuhattan + Plume Veil Giveaway

Whaddup elr people. I’m doing a giveaway over on my channel for a fuhattan and plume, all you have to do is comment on the vid and tell me the benefits youve noticed since you started vaping be it health or pocket benefits haha. I dont get to post here as much as I’d like but you guys have been awesome so far. Good luck!

This post was cleared with the staff!

7 Likes

Cool. I miss my Plume Veil. I should get another!

1 Like

What happened to it?

Positive post became loose and nearly vented a battery on my SMPL - the positive pin got pushed up, so it was flush with the threads = short! :frowning: It happened while we were in the ECR_EU Google Hangout :smiley: hehe

Love the PV, i now have 8 PV 1.5’s and the wife has 3. Why? Because lazy that is why, hehe.

I wont be entering for the above reason, i would rather someone who has never tried it receive one. Thank you for supporting our community!

EDIT TO ADD: Great video which is made even better with the subtitles on!

3 Likes

Subtitles on youtube have never been kind to the irish accent :wink:

1 Like

I agree but they are fun! I didnt need to turn them on but i had to see if it would be as funny as watching Todd vids. Just hope google doesnt ever make a voice to txt app!

1 Like

I won’t be entering because I just won the Provari contest here. But, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you offering this contest in support of the site and the wonderful people here!

2 Likes

Im jealous, provaris are awesome vaping devices + self defence :wink: No problemo!

1 Like

Were i you i would definitely enter, the PV is one of the best flavor chasing atty’s being made. And if you are into cloud chasing it does a fine job for that purpose as well. If we didnt own 11 of them i would enter. I have been trying to trade a Cigreen Little Boy clone for another PV for months, even the cloud chasers i tried trading with wouldnt let go of their PV.

If one of you should happen to win and are looking to cloud chase these DT’s are great, nice for flavor as well.

2 Likes

Oh man, I want a PV really bad. Was actually talking about buying a clone the other day, but I never did. So I’m absolutely entering. This is awesome man, thanks.

2 Likes

Great video and Thank you for another opprotunity to win an amazing mod :slight_smile: I couldn’t be happier to see another contest!!
How has vaping changed my life?! Not only has it made my life better all around, it has also made the lives of my children better…I’m sure they’re breathing easier not having to smell me all stinky Lol
Although I smoked outside, it still followed me EVERYWHERE!
I love the fact that I actually smell good now Lol :smirk:

2 Likes

@BrandyLee, It’s @Robthevaper’s give-away :smiley: I think you need to post that on his youtube video!

2 Likes

Lol…ya, I did that too just to cover all bases :slight_smile:️ Thank u daath…ur the best :wink:

2 Likes

Comp closed. If your name is tristan you should totes check your youtube inbox

What a hoot!

2 Likes

Hey Rob.

Nice shout out to ELR on your competition Vlog announcement.

Vape on brother!

2 Likes