Fuji Apple Shake & Vape?

Anyone have a good Fuji Apple “Shake & Vape”?with multiple flavors
(not stand alone)

Rhodonite to me is a good shake and vape or good the next day. People say it gets better with some steep time. I wouldn’t know, it’s so good it doesn’t get much steep time when I mix it.

1 Like

Jolly Roger is a nice SnV with apple and strawberries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like this as a snv. It gets sweeter and mellows out a little with time. Good either way, steeped or fresh.

6 Likes

That looks good. I would give your post a like but I’m all outta love today. At least that’s what the pop up keeps telling me.

2 Likes

Apple Sourz

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 3
Pear (Stevia) (CAP) 1.5
Sour (TPA) 3
Super Sweet (CAP) 0.25

Flavor total: 7.75%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

One of my favs (i dont add the super sweet)

1 Like

Grape Them Apples

Ingredient %
Fuji Apple (FA) 2
Grape Candy (TPA) 3
Grape Juice (TPA) 4

Flavor total: 9%

Let some steep for a few weeks, the apple comes out and everything is beautifully balanced

1 Like

I’m with @Grubby on this, if you shake and vape Fuji, it WILL taste very sharp and almost like nail polish. Yes, it will work in a bind, but if you have the time, do it right.

Even after doing this for a year, I am still learning everyday how important steep time is.

If you are interested in a shake and vape apple, Green Apple TPA is very good although it is a jolly rancher as opposed to a real apple. Double Apple FW is a more realistic apple, but not as much as Fuji.

Putting something bready/ grainy or even something thick/ sweet will make the Fuji easier to shake and vape.

2 Likes

I’m trying, but that stuff is like crack.

I made up enough last time that I think I will have some actually make the 2 week mark.

I make an Apple Butter recipe that isn’t a shake and vape. If you don’t let the Apple mellow out for at least a week then you miss out everything that goes into the mix because of the Fuji.

2 Likes

Fuji apple is wonderful if it steeps and used at small quantities, it’s just not nice too soon.

3 Likes

I’m resurrecting this post lol @TheTinMan1 whats your Fuji apple recipe you are speaking on in this post?? if you don’t mind sharing that is…

1 Like

I have not single flavor tested all of these flavors yet but this looks yum and I trust your judgment so I’m gonna mix up a batch of this right now :smile:

1 Like

darn. That looks so good. But I do t have grape soda fw

I ran across the recipe on Le DIY but can’t really tell you the origin. It may originally came from here.

It is absolutely delicious with at least a 3 week steep time.

2 Likes

Damn! I don’t have cinamon Danish swirl or sour… Crap…

1 Like

As long as you have Fuji Apple life is good.

What about Bavarian cream and caramel?

This is a tasty one that I’ve been vaping for about 2 weeks after a month steep

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1171053/snowy+fuji

2 Likes

Cool, let me know what you think! I like it best between one week and two months. :slight_smile:

1 Like