Fuji by Flavourart making juice cloudy

I got Flavourart Fuji flavor once from RTS vapes and just got some from Bull City. Both of them make my juice cloudy when I make it and shake it up. Does anyone know why this is?

2 Likes

It could be reacting with another flavoring you are using. I use it in several mixtures and they are all clear except one, it is an apple/banana mix and it turns cloudy every time.

2 Likes

I’d bet it’s another flavor reacting as well, I haven’t ever had that reaction with fuji. Banana Oh heck yeah it’ll do it all day long, it’ll eat through the wrong bottle in a heart beat.

2 Likes

What i was thinking, with the banana/apple, is that an acid and a base were reacting, unfortunately there is no chemical breakdown for Fuji or the banana that i use so i cant be sure. When an acid and base are mixed in equal amounts they neutralize or cancel each other out and the resulting mixture creates salt and water. If the acid and base solution is weak it will affect the ph, same if the acid an base are mixed in different amounts.

2 Likes

sounds good to me ! I get it your saying they become a neutral and thus not having the cloudy chemical reaction as you may would if you’d use one alone.

2 Likes

I get this from a lot of my citrus flavors sometimes. I would have to agree though, not fuji apple, I use it all the time with no issues. What is the mix you have it in?

1 Like

cloudy juice is most of the time due to different molecules binding together and reflecting light differently just like when you pour water in absinthe. a hot bath often helps

2 Likes

yeah it does it in my apple strawberry mix, my cinnamon apple mix, and my caramel apple mix. I wonder if its the VG? or the VG based nic? it did clear up in the one bottle after a week and a halfish

1 Like

If you are using green aple tpa or green apple granny tart tpa it contains anise for sure and spices it probably is the same as cinamon IMO

1 Like

And just to add to all this, it doesnt affect the flavor. At least i have never found it to.

As @Ohm_IGod Said a hot bath can help but not too hot. Some of these flavor molecules are very volatile.

1 Like

it definitely doesn’t effect the flavor

1 Like