Funny as hell

How would you reply…?

Liza Levinson Hi! I have a KangerTech and accidentally just dropped it! Now the battery wont fit in correctly. Almost like it’s too big. Any idea what the problem is? Thanks!

2 Likes

How would I reply. Well bro I’m an incurable smartass so probably…

KangerTech is known to shrink when dropped. You’ll need a new mod or smaller batteries.

6 Likes

That’s a good one LOL.

1 Like

Or you could tell her batteries love getting dropped, it gives them an erection.

5 Likes

I needed a good laugh!

2 Likes

You’re welcome bro!

1 Like

I find all kind of sh*t when I venture away from ELR. Vapers knowledge is comical at best when I’m not here…

And Frustrating…

Travis Dutton
Anybody with the tfv4. Everybody rants about I just want to know, have any of you used the build deck? How did it work for you? Any leaks? Wicking advice? Thanks.

Me I’ll repeat this to you once. TFV4 with the dual rba (TF-R2) and get some titanium wire. Then you can retire your drippers and all your other tanks. The best vaping system on the planet. point blank.
Like · Reply · 3 mins

Travis Dutton Not into temp control I just don’t want to have to buy the replacement coils. Been using the zephyrus for a couple months and its OK just can’t get good flavor out of it.
Like · Reply · Just now

Me Why did you ask then?

2 Likes

Now, Now PV. The man is a Dumb Ass and needs help. There’s little help for those who suffer from being a Dumb Ass. There’s very few help groups for the Dumb since no one can seem to find the meetings. Have a little sympathy for this Dumb Ass. Those stricken with this disease just can’t help themselves. If you would like to help just send any spare change or dollars to…

The Dumb Ass Fund
PO Box D-ass 335
Chicago Il 47790-2234

The Dumb will thank you, they’re just too dumb to know it…

5 Likes

I can’t stop laughing (ICSL)

1 Like

now I got a great laugh out of that… :smile::smile: and even better his real name hhaha

1 Like

When you dropped it, the contact at the negative end got bent upward (if it now seems like the battery is now too small). If the battery seems too big now, the contact got bent downward. Just turn off the mod and use a piece of wood or something that won’t scratch your mod and bend it back to where it needs to be. If you drop it again, it will happen again and need repair again — more so than before. Once metal is bent, it bends more easily next time.

I dropped my Cloupor and it made my batteries become too loose inside. I kept having to bend the contact inside the mod back in place. Then, one day I decided to fix the problem permanently. I cut a small piece of silicone into a square that would fit just underneath the metal contact. Now, I don’t have that problem anymore.

While we are on that subject, I’ve just got to tell you guys something that is unbelievable…
I was on the phone and washing dishes, and when I went to pull out the last of the silverware to wash it, I pulled out my silver Cloupor Mini. I had no idea how it ended up in the sink full of dish water, or how long it had been in there!
I opened up the area that houses the electronics (right beside the battery area) and I put the blow drier on it set at medium heat for about 5 minutes. I blow dried it again one more time later that day. I left the cover off overnight and the next morning I glued the cover back on and tried it out. It worked! It is still working a month or so later! Amazing ha?
Another mod incident… I lost my Sigelei Mini and couldn’t find it anywhere. I found it last week in my husband’s sock drawer. I must have set it down because I needed another hand while I was putting away clothes I folded.

2 Likes

I remember when you said you lost your Sig. I thought you blamed on your husband. I’m glad you found it.

You sure were lucky with the other mod. I had a similar incident with a cell phone that got wet. I dropped it in a puddle of watew during a storm. It dried out in a couple days and still worked afterwards

1 Like

I’ve used a Ziploc full of rice to dry many electronic devices… works very well!!!

2 Likes

I’ll have to keep that in mind.

I hadn’t blamed it on my husband… I thought maybe the AT+T phone repairman had taken it. He bought my Goliath from me when he was here to fix my phone and I never found the $20 he gave me and my mod was missing too. I dropped an ITaste in the toilet one night and it never worked again. You were lucky your’s worked after the puddle incident. It’s amazing to hear they sometimes keep on working. Today, I’m puzzled again an frustrated building coils. Always the same story… Ohms too low! If I make more wraps then the coils won’t fit and touch the chimney. I got some 26g Titanium wire from Fastech and maybe I should have gotten 28 g instead. I don’t want .2 ohms, I want .5 ohms or more. I’m going to try twisting some wire and see if that helps me. Also trying out my Aromamizer. Still a weird taste and there was black goop on the coil only after a days’ vaping on it. Weird??? It’s giving a machine oil - bitter or burnt taste. I’ve changed the cotton 3 times in two days. I’m off to do some research on it. Now as for taste… It’s even better than the TFV4 and the Crown - that is minus the weird taste I get after it heats up. I’m vaping a mix of TPA: Prailines & Cream and Apricot, with about 10% Van Custard and 2% Pear, 4% Peach. Very tasty. I have tried different flavors in it and settled on this to help cover up the weird taste. Y’oud think I had put some moonshine in it, but no… I haven’t put anything in it to cause the goop. I’ll let you guys know if and when I figure this out.

3 Likes

I got a good laugh off that one Joya …lol the AT+T guy LMBO.

1 Like

I did put the I-Taste (that I dropped in the toilet) in rice for a couple of days. My daughter told me to put it in rice - that she had done that to dry out a cell phone. As I mentioned, the I-Taste 3.0 never did work after it’s jump into the toilet. I try to keep my legs closed now when I pee and vape. Ya, I’m always vaping. It must be quite weird looking to my husband and my granddaughter (who’s 9 and lives with us). But, Grammy could be doing much worse - right? My granddaughter is always saying "oh that smells so good, and she guesses what flavor it is. She’s getting more accurate lately. A couple of nights ago during one of my late night puffing sessions, my husband noted that it was pretty darn foggy in here. He said “I’m not complaining though.” I just suggested he open the door for a few minutes. I was trying out my TVF4. I don’t even run them very high at all. It must be very foggy where some of you guys running 40 watts or higher vape.

As for mention about the Zypherus, I put titanium in it yesterday and tried it out. Once again… leaking. I lessened the amount of cotton and tried it again… still leaking. I don’t know what’s its problem is, but it will end up in the “I don’t want it bin” very soon. Today, I’m going to mix up a couple of juices. I’m really looking forward to it. I so wish I could talk to you guys about what’s going on with custody of my granddaughter, but I can’t. It’s a nightmare. In fact, I had a nightmare that I was walking 4 dogs at once and one of their heads fell off cause I let him dangle on the leash. I should have carried him instead of the one I was carrying. All this because I was holding my furry cat while I was sleeping. I feel like I wish I just had one day where I didn’t have to make major decisions. And know one does anything except me. I’m so tired and so mad and scared. I just keep telling myself “It’s not easy to do the right thing”.

3 Likes