Fur babies!

That is Mister Tom (Tommy). He is the king of the outdoor roost. If he was a little bigger you would think he was a bobcat or Lynx, for sure…Shame our Manx passed away, wish you could have seen her. Long Haired, Siamese Blue Eyed Manx. A Manx is a cat with no tail. A female Manx is a very, very rare thing. They usually die at birth…

3 Likes

Manx are amazing! We had a petite all black girl when I was little who was tailless. I think we decided she was a Japanese bobtail, but we thought Manx was possible, too.

When I’m rich and famous (hahaha, right…) I want a Savannah cat. :smile:

3 Likes

Was there a tiny little stub of a tail? A Manx does not even have the slightest bit of a tail, not even bones coming off the spine for a tail. Nothing…If it did not, you had yourself a Manx too. A rare one at that being it was female…

2 Likes

whoa CRAZY CAT LADY haha jk if I could I would have dogs like that!!!

5 Likes

Found some pictures. This is Dustee, or as my wife called her, Dusterella…

4 Likes

From the top:
Tyler, Goobie and Sasha. Goobs is no longer with us but the other two are. (Along with three others)

7 Likes

Sammy doesn’t vape either.

@JoJo I;m very happy your fur ball is doing better.

I had a cat that I thought had Feline Infectious Peritonitis (leaky organs) misdiagnosed by a bad vet. As it turned out he had gotten poisoned from the lawn treatment the place I was living at the time had used without putting out any signs or notices. He ate the grass and or other critters that eat the grass. He was a great hunter. He lost about half his body weight by the time he recovered. The new vet made house calls and taught me how to give him fluids and gave me B-12 to give with the fluids. He would only eat if I had a paste like prescription food on my finger. About a month of giving him fluids 2 times a day brought him back from the brink. He lived for about 10 more years before cancer took him from me. He had a good life though :smile_cat:

7 Likes

Im thinking positive vibes for you hope shes totally up to speed soon! I have four cats myself (one is currently AWOL)

4 Likes

So, yeah, this… at my house… Simply put, a couch potato and/or feline food vacuum.

11 Likes

Boy does that look like our gray cat from the picture I posted. Just as fat, same colors, only slight facial differences…

4 Likes

I swear she’d wear a feed bag if I strapped one on her head!

4 Likes

I know it’s probably terrible, but I love fat cats!! :smile:

4 Likes

That one belongs to my oldest daughter. Me, I’m more of a dog person. I owned three of these boys below. They were smarter than I will ever be!

6 Likes

I couldn’t resist adding my Dolly girl. We spend everyday together and without her I would probably go stir crazy. She was 10 yrs old in May and I think she looks fabulous for 70 in ppl yrs!

4 Likes

I am fkn dying laughing!!!

4 Likes

doe’s she move… at all …ever… ever ever??? lololol

5 Likes

Yeah…to the food bowl! It’s like a single feline “running of the bulls” event!

6 Likes

I’ve had a fkn horrible week so far but this is such a frikin smile maker… ty for the wicked laugh!!!

5 Likes

Didn’t read through this all but I hope your baby is doing well! I’ve been a cat guy my whole life and have repeatedly taken abuse from my co workers about having one. I’m a heavy equipment guy for a major railroad and I just “play like a duck…let it roll off”.
Don’t get me wrong, I have a beautiful little “wiener” dog named Sandy at my Moms house. Her name is Sandy because I found her in the desert in AZ. She would have been coyote food if I didn’t take her home. Weiners by their nature HATE cats, so that’s why she’s there with Moms 2 other dogs.

Long story short, I love my kitty! She waits for me at the door when she hears the garage door going up.She “talks to me and we have rapport” She IS like a dog but much more intelligent.Cats and Dogs are SO much a part of our lives. They ARE family!

My prayers go out to you and your family and all those who may be in the same predicament.

Just remember, you gave them the best of your life to care for them, they knew that at their last moments of their lives. They went in peace to a better place!

3 Likes

Here’s two of our three fur babies

8 Likes