Furfuryl alcohol

I’d try all the doughnut flavors as solos from low to high and see which one I like, what I could blend and take notes… you have your dripper… have fun! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just went through the first 8 pages of Wonder Flavors flavors.

4 Likes

In case you want to see the information in once document

7 Likes

Thumbs up for everything but that rat test. Thank you for looking into that but I just can’t stand animal testing. Had a friend who worked at MIT’s animal lab where they were testing on ferrets. He took care of the animals and fell for one of the ferrets. He found out that they were done testing on her and she was scheduled to be euthanized. That night he snuck her out of the lab and brought her home. Suffice it to say, he never showed up to work again. I met the ferret some time after that. He would carry her around in the front pouch of his hoodie and take her out on the grass where she would jump up really high dancing around him. I never saw anything like it. Such a friendly animal.

3 Likes

Heh, heh. Your friend (quite literally) “ferreted-out” the moral essence of the faunal situation, verily ! :clown_face:

2 Likes

Good evening sir. I woke up at 2am and stayed wide awake. Figured I would put some flavors in my wishlist at BCF but I got sucked into ELR’s vortex. How are you this very early morning?

2 Likes

It’s “late nightly” here in Seattle for ye old curmudgeon “Raving Nightly” (sometimes daily, too) ! … :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Oh, you’re on the other coast. Well, I got my wishlist done. Don’t know if they’re having a Mother’s Day sale; thought I’d wait and see.

2 Likes