FW Iced tea any good?

Milk and semolina balls added. A weird Asian tea habit.

4 Likes

Hi all. Just an update that I got my delivery today and I’ll be mixing tomorrow. The finder test however on the FW Iced tea was extremely disappointing. It seems VERY weak and I’m barely getting any flavour from it. I will however do a single flavour test tomorrow at the recommended percentage and then start tinkering with my Peach flavourings and look at a tester Peach Ice tea.

Right off the bat though, I’m thinking I would most likely need to add 0.5 or 1% FLV black tea to the FW iced tea to boost it. Only time will tell.

Will give feedback as things develop. Thanks for all the advice and assistance.

4 Likes

Hey all.

Here is the very first, rather rushed version of a sweet (commercial level) peach iced tea.

2 Likes

What brand is FRA? Looks good though👍.

2 Likes

It’s Frandy Flavours. They do all sorts of fruit juices and concentrates in the food industry here in South Africa.

2 Likes

I like tpa at like 10 to 15%. Its so weak but i enjoy it. Ssa makes some good teas beyond that. Vso and flv as well(the ones ive sft)

1 Like

I’ll try it at higher percentages in my next batch @DanielTheVapeMan , thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Yea, its got the sugary fake ice tea feel like brisk but yea. Its one of the weakest flavors ever lol you could probably go to 20% and be ok loll highest ive done is 15 and it didnt do what i wanted

1 Like

I did (in my original mix) add a bit of FLV black tea to help boost it. It’s been sitting for a few days now. I’ll give it a try at around a week and see if the black tea helped at all.

2 Likes

I find anything Flavorah takes 2 weeks to steep. So beware.

2 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind with my testing. I usually test after the shake, 24hours, 48hours, one week, two weeks and one month after.

2 Likes