Fw sprinkles?

Hi just wonder what you think im going to do a circus cookie recipe and i hesitate to use fw sprinkles i dont know if its good or not some say its good and some says its not good i have also thought to use tfa fruit circles at very low kind of 0.5% what you think?

2 Likes

Well, according to the notes folks use it above 2%, so there is the starting point

2 Likes

Thanks bro but ive heard that its. Killing the other flavors is it true?

2 Likes

Not sure, never used it.

2 Likes

I guess i must give it a try

2 Likes

I hope its okey

2 Likes

Make a small (5-10ml) test batch first. Then, if it totally sucks you won’t be dumping that much down the drain.

2 Likes

Yes how long needs sugar cookie to steep cause maybe it is good a recipe i did for two days it missing something from the sugar cookie flavor but maybe it depends on the steep

2 Likes

Your Sugar cookie don’t need a long steep, it will help your fruit circles However your Sprinkles is like icing. Been wanting that myself for a while now. But that may need approx 1 month steep like a lot of icings.

Added @min0 After researching it seems like Sprinkles might not need a long steep, But it may have Food coloring in it, Will have to research it more. Best luck!

2 Likes

@min0 Cake Batter Dip has sprinkle characteristics.

1 Like

My suggestion would be to use 0.75-1.25% to avoid it getting waxy on you. FW birthday cake would work here too. The best flavor for a sprinkle effect I have tried is Viper Flavors Birthday Cake, tho it is much much weaker needing a min of 5-6%

2 Likes