FW Strawberry Milkshake vs RF

So I’m nearing the end of another bottle of RF Strawberry Milkshake & have been wondering about FW’s version. Anyone ever try both? I have to say that the RFSM is one of the few, original (non SC) flavorings I have enjoyed from RF. Having to mix it at 20-25% though is about the only downside.

I don’t mind reordering it, but I’m curious about the FW.

2 Likes

have you tried the RFSC at 3 to 4 pct your golden

2 Likes

How’s the fading with the RF version?

2 Likes

i only make 30ml at a time and vape after 2 weeks so im not sure

1 Like

I’ve had it in my cart 4-5 times but every time I leave it out because while I love most of the RFSC, for the most part they seem to fade pretty quick. I’ll have to pick it up next time. Thanks @fidalgo_vapes.

2 Likes

NP i could send you a little bit to test b4 buying , im slow at shipping things out lol

2 Likes

I had the same fading problem but the flavor comes back @ 30 -45 days. These flavors are long steepers they are strong and smooth @ 2 - 3 months. Ive only had them for 3 months so not sure about long term fade yet

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer. I went ahead and ordered some. My wife loves everything strawberry so it probably last long enough to fade. Lol

2 Likes

its worth it , id say between 10 to 30 days its great after that im not sure , i have mixed it with other things it seems to be best on its own , i have found that adding creams takes away from the SF greatness , but adding a touch of strawberry helps boost the strawberry if that makes sense

2 Likes

RF strawberry is one of the few strawberries I can taste so I’ll use that with the milkshake. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

What percentages are you finding work best?

1 Like

No, I haven’t tried any of the SC’s because I heard they fade fast. To be honest, I wasn’t planning on buying anymore RF ANYTHING except for maybe the SM. Just wanted to know how the FW compares first.

2 Likes