FYI Capella Yellow Peach BE CAREFUL

did you see my test on this thread ??? that bottle is old though ty for looking into this

I did, but as I wrote the previous MSDS was the wrong one. Capella insists that the new one is accurate, though it can vary from batch to batch…

1 Like

Oh, by the way, that piques my curiosity! Could you do me a favor and try and measure 1 ml of water and weigh that? :smiley: Just to see how accurate that measurement is! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes i will

accuracy of scale

1ml of tap water , i have to be honest @daath i never knew water weighed 1 gram per ml , so today i learned something new btw since my test on the peach i have calibrated scale so it could have been a tad off i dont calibrate as often as i should

2 Likes

Cool. Yes, water is cool like that :slight_smile:

It looks like 1.05 would have been fairly precise for the batch you have - that’s quite a difference from their stated 0.87 g/ml!

1 Like

Maybe the lot @fidalgo_vapes received was the top or bottom of a tank. A sample size of 1 is not reliable. But definitely a concern. Best to see if you can get someone else to confirm or a couple.

@daath can you interrogate the database for users you know or who are regular perhaps and pm them.

im ordering some tonight and will report back when its here , but pulling it from the top or bottom shouldnt make a difference imo

1 Like

i was going to order some bc im basically out should i order from Capella ??? or should i call Ecx or NR and see how new their batch is. just looking for opinion i could also just use a diff peach but that wont help others in the future , if the next batcj weighs the same i think we should stick with the 1 gram = 1 ml philosophy

@Nicotine_River and @DonovanECX could you guys possibly weigh this and see what you guys get ??? quick review the old msds stated it weighed 1.47 and the new msds says .87 the yellow peach i have weighs apprx 1.03 grams per ml if not no biggie

1 Like

Your right It should not, but I had a vision of a big barrel or whatever at the factory pouring the last few drops into a small little bottle all thick and gooey. Someone has to receive the bottle first & last from a production run. Not where the end user pulls it from. And maybe just maybe this might effect the quality. You would hope not and if they have Half decent engineers it won’t either.

I’m not saying anything whether it’s wrong or right but Your 2nd bottle will definitely give double the evidence, good one.

Is this flavour a good peach?

1 Like

its good i mix it with other peaches the peach im really liking right now is FA white peach my gravel pit remix was a huge improvement when i used the juicy with the yellow peach

1 Like

The old MSDS was plain wrong (it was for a different flavor) :slight_smile:

That’s what I do :smiley:

3 Likes