G2 by SXmini

Huge thanks, and props out to @David_SXmini, and @Smoky_Blue who were both responsible, and/or really working to advance the SXmini.

Watch, and YOU DECIDE !!!

7 Likes

That looks really interesting SD, may just have to put that on the list :grinning:

2 Likes

David JUST dropped this on another site, and I watched it, and couldn’t NOT share it.

I have NO firsthand time with it, but, now I WANT TO.

2 Likes

Yes I agree, me too.

2 Likes

At least it’s a dual battery.

2 Likes

I still love the original G Class so I am in on this one. Going to throw a fresh build in a 30mm and get some G time in :grin:

3 Likes

Oh I need this. I loved my G. I ended up PIFing it to someone and have always missed it. Thanks for the sneak peek

4 Likes

Admittedly I am not up to speed on the SX Mini’s but wowza! That video stirred something in my loins. Where and how much?

3 Likes

At these prices I won’t be picking one up soon.

“Shop SX Mini Brand Vape Products | VaporFi” https://www.vaporfi.com/vape-brands/sx-mini/

2 Likes

I can only imagine what the G2 will cost then.

2 Likes

Could be worse, Aust price for a G class for instance…

4 Likes

Might just be me, because I’ve done a bit of the dark side in my past, but would anyone else not be worried about evil OTA updates, and just generally not wanting a device like this connected to a network at all, ever?

I mean, it is basically a bomb waiting to go off with the correct software modifications, and if Google can lose control of their own DNS that they actually manage, then I am sure anyone could? Like I said, probably just my own paranoia, but knowing what this device could potentially do to my face if it decided to fire constantly at max voltage and wattage at 3am for an hour?

2 Likes

Well shit. Reality can be really annoying sometimes. :thinking:

3 Likes