Gamechanger Homogenizer availability

Due to a very serious and irreversible health condition, production of the GC has ended and I have retired. To all that are waiting and/or interested, my sincere apologies and appreciation.
I have battled for several months to regain my health and am very grateful for the support given by friends here. There is nothing I need. A catastrophic event occurred less than a month ago.

My materials and machinery are being inventoried and will be liquidated. Within this I have a lot of very nice homogenizing equipment made by major companies. I would like to see these devices go to the mixing community and when able plan to offer these for sale. The GC concept and design are also negotiable. I have several GC’s that are in various stages of completion and will maintain parts.

Dan

9 Likes

Dan, this is devastating news. I can’t say much more; you already know this saddens me.

8 Likes

I don’t even know what to say, you have always been a true gentleman. If you ever need anything I will be there for you my friend.

8 Likes

Ah my dear, you know how I feel about you :grin:
I promised that I would keep you laughing as long as I could.

Other people might not know that little fact and might get upset when I tell you that you’re a stubborn old bastard that will be able to handle anything that life will throw at you. :facepunch:

It takes one to know one. Always keep laughing bro, especially at yourself and the misery you’re in.
You can take any story and turn it into a tearjerker or… you can take the Monty Python approach and piss yourself laughing.

I prefer the latter.
Both approaches will lead to the same unavoidable outcome in the end but the last one is much more fun. :partying_face:

One day at the time sweetheart. Take all the enjoyment out of it that you can.
That goes for everyone that reads this too. Look at this bloody world.
It’s not even fun to be here and I’m afraid it’s only going to get worse.

I’m enjoying everything I can while I can. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

And thank you for that, Josephine. In a couple of hours I’ll be driving a family member to a covid test. I’m sick of this shit. The good news is she’s the clown in the family so it will be my pleasure.

7 Likes

Dan, I’m so sorry to hear this. You’ve contributed greatly to our community. You’re one of the good guys. I wish you all the best.

8 Likes

So sorry to hear this and wish you all the best

8 Likes

My friend, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate what you’ve given to the enjoyment of the hobby.

From initial interactions on the forum, up through getting to know you better on a bit more personal note…

I know you well enough to feel comfortable saying that I know you don’t take this decision lightly. And the time in development alone is more than enough to show that you don’t give up easily on things.

It’s been a “labor of love” from the inception, all the way through continued refinement, and it’s reflected in the quality.

I’m saddened to hear that life has taken the recent turn. Enjoy every moment. :bro-hugs:

8 Likes

Geezus, I’m going to cry. I can’t handle it. Sorry, excuse my slobbering emotions.

4 Likes

I’m overwhelmed and at a loss for words other than to say Jose said everything perfectly. I couldn’t agree more and have a lot to be grateful for. Thank you all for your kind words and support.

4 Likes

Happy to call you friend. Always upstanding and a voice of reason. I appreciate that in a person. Get better you old coot.

4 Likes