Games Of Our Youth

Oh I love me some badmitton.

4 Likes

Bocci ball ,badmitton, horseshoes all great still are a lotta fun in the sun !!! Beach volley ball is probably still one of my top favs ! I was on the volleyball team in H.S.

2 Likes

I was thinking about getting Bocce Balls for camp this year!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome.

Theyā€™re a lot of fun I think youā€™d like it and itā€™s one of the better games for more than two players

2 Likes

Bocce ball and corn hole is always good for park/camping/outdoor fun

3 Likes

How could i forget corn hole lol yep good ol time

Kickball!!!
Loved that game

1 Like

almost forgot Kamikaze Ping Pong

1 Like

Nobody else played dodgeball?

2 Likes

Only when forced to by Coach Marquis de Sade

1 Like

Kamikaze? Must explain lol

1 Like

Not sure what it looked like in your house but in mine it was kind of like the Ping Pong version of a suicide bomber. Where you want to win so bad you hit your opponent in the eye with a fast ball. My brother and I ended up having to be torn apart by my mom a few times.

2 Likes

gotta love it lol

I laugh really hard thinking about it but manā€¦ that used to sting. He was bigger than me and I had to resort some less than honorable tactics to save myself from certain death. My dad would scream at himā€¦ ā€œYou donā€™t hit girls!ā€ ā€¦ and I would snicker cause I knew he was gonna get itā€¦ tee heeā€¦

2 Likes

and they call me sinner? hahahaha

2 Likes

He got what he had coming, he played football in high school and got splattered a lot. Ha! We are very good friends now.

1 Like

glad the war is over lol

1 Like

Pretty much what @Maureeenie said the only difference is that you had to yell ā€œBanzai!ā€ just as you slammed it and if it was successfully hit back you automatically lost. A double Banzai! was when you successfully returned a Banzai with your own Banzai and if your opponent missed it, would have to perform a dare.

My cousin and I would also play Playmate Pool which involved playing pool while your opponent would try to distract you by holding up centerfolds of my uncleā€™s Playboys while taking your shot.

Good times.

2 Likes

rotflmao! :joy: you just made my day

2 Likes