Gear swap, anyone?

By @Captain_Kirk lost vape you will have more then plenty leaky :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

All i have is a 26mm Rta Innokin Ares 2 Mtl Rta i never use id trade for any Dtl, Rdtl single coil Rta (maybe even dual coil) or a single coil Rda.
The innokin build quality is impressive tho im just not a Mtl guy unless maybe a pod here and there :raised_hands: Wait is there such thing as Mtl Rta or Rda that squonk btw? Lol

2 Likes

New in the box 100$

6 Likes

Thats pretty

5 Likes

Indeed, @RexRabbit has some pretty comfy looking slippers.

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:yep

6 Likes

That monkey looking at me has me creeped out :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Be careful, it may be a sleep monkey: They shit in your mouth while you sleep, if you don’t brush your teeth.

Hmmm, at least that’s what I tell the little monster.

6 Likes

Lmfao ffs man :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

This monkey does care about fucks: he’s all about his coprophilic / scatological activities.

Hold on a minute, it just clicked in my head that he may be from Catalonia as they have the Caganer as pride of place with his Christmas log - I need to ponder this.

4 Likes

Holy cow, it feels like it’s been a year since i posted this, sorry for the late replies to everyone, idk what people know since this is an international forum but last friday a vicious tornado ripped through sullivan, IN and passed just north of my house just a few miles outside of sullivan, cleanup has been immense and I’ve been pretty busy the last week.

@Mike_card 26mm is a bit big for me lol best thing about mtl stuff is it fitting in your pocket, and there are definitely mtl squonk rda’s, I’m using a wotofo stng rda on my pulse 80w squonk box right now lol.

@Captain_Kirk dude you come into a post where I’m looking to swap some of my direct lung hit equipment for some mtl style equipment, you try selling instead of swapping, and only one of the things you have even fits what I’m looking for, and then you talk shit to people because you think they are trying to mess with your sale?? People look out for each other on this forum and if people have problems with a product they 100% should voice their experiences, and if that bothers you then that’s a problem with you, not them.

11 Likes