Gear swap, anyone?

Looking for squonk mods and mtl squonk rda’s,and possibly mtl rta’s, I’ve got lots of direct lung stuff i just don’t really use anymore, both rda’s and rta’s, I will put a small list up later tonight when i get home.

16 Likes

10 Likes

Have you been taking photos of me in my garden again?

9 Likes

I don’t have anything you require but just sayin’ Hi, good to see you again! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Good Morning - I have a brand new Lost Vape Centaurus BF 100W Squonk in gunmetal/ukrian, still in box and plastic wrap intact. I also have 3 spare brand new squonk bottles for the unit, also still in box and unused. All for $80, shipping not included. I also have a brand new Wotofo Profile 1.5 in gunmetal - this unit has been unboxed and washed, but not used - $40. I also have an Oxva Arbiter V2 in gunmetal, brand new in box, plastic wrap intact - $30. I also have a brand new Hellvape Dead Rabbit Solo RDA in gunmetal, brand new in box, plastic wrap intact - $30. Feel free to PM me if interested.

2 Likes

O dont want to be wrong for saying this but the lost vape squonk isnt worth the material its made of. After seeing all the liquid on the board i stopped using my other until i take it apart and try to prevent seepage to the board. Im just down to my topside dual go figure 3 years and keeps going

9 Likes

You are wrong @Psycho_316 .

1. You may have a bad taste in your mouth, but not everyone is having your experience, and there are plenty of positive reviews.
  2. The buyer can do their own research.
  3. Stay out of other people’s business.
2 Likes

Actually a lot of people have had the fire button die on this. Im not the only one. All im saying from the bad bottles( falling out) the fire button dying and honestly my second one keeps asking me if its a new coil. So yeah they all leak on the board. As my second one is probably coming to the same demise. Again they are not worth the price of scrap. And people should know. If its so good why are you selling it? Or better yet did you buy two and realized it was crap so selling the other? Just being honest about it and im sure others could chime in hear about its misgivings

9 Likes

This is a public forum of which @Psycho_316 has been a member of for quite a long time. The way I see it, since this is an open discussion it’s everyone’s business, including him sir.

11 Likes

Let me clear - I don’t care how long @Psycho_316 has been a member, for a simple reason - if you, or anyone was trying to sell something, I certainly wouldn’t jump into your post and start pissing all over your products. So I say again to @Psycho_316 - stay out of other people’s business - your experiences are not universal.

1 Like

Didn’t think you’d notice :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

If im looking to trade/buy and someone has had experience with it, it is expected for someone or anyone to speak their say, , then if whoever is doing the buying can choose for their self, this forum is open

9 Likes

All I want is a cheeseburger and I don’t care if it leaks all down my arms!
I also have the Lost Vape Centaurus Squonk, I’ve only had it about a month and it works ok so far, I have noticed some leaking from the bottle but not bad( then again, is any leaking ever good?), I also have the issue with it asking me if it’s a new coil from time to time. That’s my two cents, now, can I get that leaky cheeseburger? :hamburger: :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Well my friend first hand experience is universal as seen by tim having the one of the issues i have on my other, asking if its a new coil. Thats because the liquid is getting on the board. Its better to be transparent of issues. But you still didnt answer the ? Did you buy 2 and it was shit device so you never opened the second. Or did you get a replacement from lost vape because the first shit the bed? I dont believe you just bought it and never opened the one you got. And you do seem desperate to get rid of it. So again why?

5 Likes

See…the thing is, you jumped into the post first! The OP doesn’t have the words SALE or SELL mentioned anywhere in the thread’s title. It says SWAP. So by replying to a GEAR SWAP topic with your ‘for sale’ comment you essentially derailed the thread because it likely would not have evolved into what we see now! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

First - to @Psycho_316: You have absolutely no idea why I am selling the item, so why don’t you keep your baseless, speculative theories to yourself?
Second, to @TorturedZen: If I mentioned a sale in a swap topic, that is not wrong or rude. However, I stand by what I said and I expect the same - I would never jump into someone’s post and start disparaging their items, even if I had cause. As a famous comedian once said: “You can drive a car with your feet - that don’t make it right!”

2 Likes

I asked you why but still no answer just more aggressiveness. So yeah whatever buddy. You might want to change the price as they go for less then $50 these days. Lol. Carmine has something stuck up him lol

3 Likes

Well, that escalated rather quickly :joy:

6 Likes

I only came here too chew bubble gum and kick ass. And im all out of bubblegum :pensive:

6 Likes

And still haven’t received my leaky cheeseburger! :neutral_face:

5 Likes