GearBest Support

Hello everyone ,:tulip:
I’m zarya from gearbest. I’ve been a long time in the forum as a vendor , but I still found a lot of people do not know me in this forum, some people will open a topic to ask questions about logistics and customer service problems, and many good guy will tell them to tag me,I am appreciate of it, :kissing_closed_eyes:
And now I open this thread with the consent of daath, thank you very much @daath :grinning: So if you have any problems,:e-mail: please leave a message in the thread, I will respond promptly and deal with the solutions as possible as I could on working days , excluding weekends and holidays :airplane: , I will promptly reply.
Thanks for your support. :gift_heart:
Zarya.:blush:
Vapor.gearbest.com

11 Likes

@Zarya I really appreciate that you guys send a pic of the package along with the shipping confirm email :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem! we enjoy taking the extra step to keeping everyone up to date with the status of your order before it leaves our facilities, Thank you for your support :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll second that…

1 Like

Hello folks,

I am June from GearBest and will take over Zarya’s work here.

Nice to meet all of you.If you have any problem,please feel free to let me know.:grinning::grinning:

I will try my best to help you!!:relaxed::relaxed:

Best regards,
June

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

We updated many fantastic coupon code to celebrate the “Labor Day”.
Please check our main topic

Best regards,
June

1 Like

Thanks for keeping us in the loop. I believe you can change your username if you click on your picture in the top right and then click the gear icon for “preferences”. If not, let me know and I can change it for you.

Cheers, and welcome!

Great!!Thank you very much for your remind!!

I tried but I can’t.Can you help me?
Please change the username to June,and email to june1@gearbest.
Thank you very much for your help!!

Best regards,
June

1 Like

I can change the name, but @daath will need to change the email address. Send him a PM. :wink:

1 Like

I changed your email :slight_smile: Thanks for the ping @JoJo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @daath, @JoJo,

Everything is ok now!Thank you very much for your help!:kissing::kissing:

Best regards,
June

1 Like

Wow you guys havent been arounf for awhile …Are you shipping and do you have the Vapefly Pixie in stock