Geeco Rdna 50w Temperature Control

Hey guys.

I’ve been looking for something within budget to replace my day to day mod which is currently a sigelei mini 30w.

I’ve came across this review by Geeco.

Anyone has one? I’m quite curious. Small, 50watts and temp control. Looks good to me.

What you guys have to say about it?

Looks nice . If its under 100 bucks and it’s as nice as he said it was it’s a pretty good deal . Ipv4 is 100 watts tho and has temp control for around the same price if you buy local .

1 Like

The reviewer seemed to like it well enough. Specs tell us it has pretty much anything we can ask for. I like the magnet battery door and side mounted charge port. My one bitch and for me it a serious bitch, I do not like the display on the bottom of the mod. I can see it getting real scratched up real fast (If Not Broken).

1 Like

Totally agree. Top or side position for the LED screen is the premium spot. Seems having it on the bottom would get old in a hurry.

1 Like

I’m a tank guy 99% of the time. It would figure that RDA folks would wind up drizzling a bunch of juice out of their attys if they are turning the mod upside down all the time to check or change the mods config.

2 Likes

I’m with you guys , bottom screen looks annoying . Although if someone was looking at a vapor shark , I’d say don’t spend the 250 bucks when you could get this for a hundred . It’s 150 bucks for a name basically

3 Likes

It’s crazy that they haven’t heard everybody screaming about the bottom screen and v2’d it… almost every complaint is about that

1 Like

I guess it’s because they have a bazillion units in a warehouse somewhere they haven’t sold yet!

I always looked at that screen on the bottom of the mod and wondered “why in the world would they put it there?”.

1 Like

Yes, plus a bazillion mirrors so you can see your display without dumping juice all over you. Not to worry, also comes with instructions on how to read backwards in your mirror…lol

2 Likes