Geekvape Aegis Boost AIO Kit

The deck is the style of a RDTA. I used to love my Avocado and Limitless gold. I haven’t used them in a long time though since I started squonking.

The way I wick those types of decks, is to cut the cotton so it just fits into the holes. My wicks don’t go down into the tank section. I never have issues with dry hits or anything. Every time I put the device to my mouth, liquid is hitting the cotton and getting absorbed. I used to think the tails should be down into the tank. It didnt help anything and just took up room. It actually didn’t keep up as well either.

5 Likes

I used to think the tail, one end needed to be long, the other short… it worked… I remember those rdtas… gee that has been a minuet… I think I miss the genie tanks too, the kracken!! Remember those?? with the mesh wicks?? :smiley:

4 Likes

well now my boost is stuck in Atlanta Ga, and its removed off my account with USPS… Currently on hold for the next 40 min to 1 hour with USPS… fun, NOT!!!

3 Likes

And after hanging around waiting for for USPS to pick up… 1 hour and 5 min… it might show up in the next couple days.

wow… so not impressed.

3 Likes

So I misplaced my Aegis boost a couple of days ago. I thought I’d left it in the car but didn’t see it. I went outside to look for it again but this time in the snow. Sure enough, it fell out somehow when I was unloading my trunk. I’ve been driving directly over it for all that time. I was happy to see it and was curious to how it would react. It’s been over 48 hours, in snow, gets below zero degrees at night.

I thawed it out, took my build out of the RBA, and drained it. It’s room temp now and the mod seems unaffected. The RBA is fine too except maybe a little bit of water from snow got in. This little Boost is a tough little sucker.

9 Likes

I got mine today and I love this little one!!
oh my gosh the air flow… I dont have the rba yet…

any good links? I want to pick up a couple and maybe another boost…
they are too cool…

surprising on yours @INOIROC and very good to know. I drop mine all the time… and these I wouldnt have to worry about in my shop. I hate getting saw dust and bone dust in my drippers!! uggg…

4 Likes

I don’t know when they’ll be widely available. Vapecrawler is down but I usually use that for price comparisons. The cheapest I’ve seen it is at Sourcemore for $21 but that’s a “Pre-order”. People usually aren’t keen on waiting though.

I’m glad you like it.

5 Likes

I have seen it for 13… but I forgot where… uggg…
I can wait… I have coils… not a biggie… and think it will be just my travel mod… will see.
At least till I can get the rba… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I should’ve said the whole kit is $21 at Sourcemore. Heaven Hifts has the RBAs, that’s all I know of. The RBAs should be stateside in a lot of places though pretty soon I think…

4 Likes

I can wait… I have a few mods I bounce around on. :grinning:
Anticipation tho :wink: I still cant get over you left yours in the snow and its fine…
I would have been so sad… so far I havent done anything like that, but I have had mods and batteries stolen from vape shops. Mean people I tell ya are a turn off!

3 Likes

Bone dust? What kind of zombie NET’s you steeping there SB🤪

3 Likes

Im learning to carve slides for my guitars, pipes, guitar picks and a few other things, @Rocky02852… but I won’t be doing anything till March or when it warms up… my shop stays cold during winter.

3 Likes