GeekVape Aegis X

11 Likes

ROFLMAO!!
ā€œThe first thing I like to doā€¦ā€ is whap the cat out of the wayā€¦

Poor thing. :laughing:

I had to watch it 3x before I could continueā€¦
Priceless.

Iā€™ve got one that is too stealthy for his own good sometimes. So I can relate. :wink:

6 Likes

lmao whap!!! Is fineā€¦ I did that last nightā€¦ had my front door open and cat came inā€¦ and whapā€¦ out the door he wentā€¦ one of my wild cats, and I was so surprised he triedā€¦ just amazed!

I hope he will be back :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Very entertaining review Dan! I dig those left to right transitions. Would like to have seen on a bit more of what options are available like ā€˜curveā€™ modes etc.

Your cat seems to enjoy a bit of screen time, even after getting smacked lol! Good job my friend!

6 Likes

Nicely done @Dan_the_Man (again). Cats make ALL review videos better. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oh man, I canā€™t wait to start learning what Davinci resolve has to offer. The transitions are soooo smoooothh man, so smooth and it renders in a 3rd of the time it used to take. I canā€™t believe they offer this for free. I am pretty sure I have the basics down so I will be learning some new stuff pretty soon.

I do believe itā€™s the only editing software that has everything in it. Audio has itā€™s own mini program if you will and the color grading is pretty bad ass too. I have a lot to learn thats for sure.

5 Likes

Cool review man, you are hilarious!
I recently over payed for one of theseā€¦I went to a local shop and saw the pretty little thingā€¦couldnā€™t resist! Plus, geek vape is so reputable! I love the ā€œbusiness screenā€ on it (it reminds me of the alien mod screen haha). The battery door took a little getting used to, but once it was broke in, I got over it! It feels super good in my hand, sturdy but fits and feels nice! The tankā€¦I wasnā€™t a fan. The coils broke in nicely but the way it hit was not my style.

4 Likes

LMAO You crack me up Dan! Thanks for the review!

5 Likes

HAHAHA thank you, my dear.

Itā€™s nice, right?

:grin: Ya, I wasnā€™t at first either but I got used to it after getting one with every kit they sent me.

:grin: :grin: LOL thank you my friend!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve had one of these 2 years now I think. The rubber rotted away around the edges from liquid but itā€™s going strong. I would like to try the single battery version Aegis from these guys before itā€™s too late to get them and I need a handful of new rebuild rta tanks too. Drop me a line on what you advise old friend. Been using these Smok tf4 tanks for so long that Iā€™m almost out of them from damage and broken glass. Great review!

3 Likes

Me too, me too.

:astonished:
Dude! That is amazing where do you get coils or are you using the rba? I think I still have my tfv4 I remember thinking how ridiculously big they were! :rofl:

I just grabbed several mtl rtaā€™s from For Vape Lovers, by Vape Lovers | Vapeyaya.com They are all clones but fairly decent for a clone. I canā€™t bring myself to spend over a hundred dollars on an rta.

The kylin m is pretty good. I find the Blotto quite enjoyable for DL vaping.

3 Likes

you do know about 2fdeal ?

4 Likes

No? Never heard of that. But Iā€™m concerned any China vendor getting my order through in March. Any ideas guys?

3 Likes

After the first year stumbling to build and quick those tasty little tanks on the RBA deck and having about 10 of them I just never found another I liked. Could never get those Steamcraves to not leak so they sit in a drawer. I had a couple other micro sized 2ml tanks for my little ileaf mods but they didnā€™t vape as tasty the Tf4 does atā€¦5ohms 6 turns off ss Clapton at 2.5mm and about 24 watts. I get about 3 weeks on a single cotton too. But those tops wear out and the peek insulators burn after a couple hundred hours! Iā€™ll look into those rtas you linked. I like to spend less than 20 bucks on simple rtas.

3 Likes

THIS, is not making vapers look good :grimacing:

ā€¦or Geekvape.

ā€¦or men.

Itā€™s making the rest of the human race look great though :slight_smile:

4 Likes

they are a real option, iā€™ve used them to many times.

like i said, as long as its in the pipeline, i think your good. and i am sure they are now shipping as fast as they can.

4 Likes

There are 2 different ones, the Aegis Solo which uses a 18650 battery and the Aegis Max which uses a 21700 battery.
Both are good though I prefer the Solo.
The Max for me just didnā€™t ramp as fast and the one I have has chromed buttons which have already chipped and look crap.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s good to know. I was leaning toward the 21700

4 Likes