Geekvape L200 (Aegis Legend 2) Kit Review

@mjag thank you for all the details. Much appreciated!

3 Likes

My pleasure, I hope it helps

2 Likes

You made an awesome review. ::

3 Likes

Thank you so much

3 Likes

@mjag, I know this thread is a few years old now but did you find that the Aegis X large screen drains the battery more quickly than on the other mods in the series? Nice to see you here again mate, itā€™s been a while.

5 Likes

Always good to see you too!

Just going on memory I donā€™t remember battery life being poor with the Aegis X. I was going to dig it out of the garage but the box that has all my dual 18650 mods is out of reach right nowā€¦oh the joys of moving :neutral_face:

I did buy the Geekvape Z200 which also has a large screen and havenā€™t had a complaint about battery life so far.

I still usually have 1 Geekvape mod in my rotation, right now 2, the Z200 and the dual 21700 Aegis Legend. Actually right now it is 3, I forgot about the Geekvape Aegis Squonk that I use a Profile RDA with vandy vape SS316L 200 mesh, it is just an excellent combo in TC. I have never had a Geekvape mod fail on meā€¦knock on woodā€¦lol

6 Likes

Thatā€™s my battery life after ripping her ALL DAY at work. I :heart: this MOD

5 Likes

Thank you for getting back to me mate, thatā€™s all I needed to know. Moving home has to be one of the most stressful experiences Iā€™ve had and not something that I would care to repeat in a hurry so I can just imagine what you are going through. Take care mate and thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks buddy, much appreciated.

2 Likes

I love mine too, after 10 hours work day :wink:

4 Likes

Just got an email from Geek Vape. They are selling samples of the T200 . Not packaged and random colors for $19.99 unboxed and $29.00 boxed. $11.00 shipping out of their US warehouse.

6 Likes

They donā€™t fail but their battery doors are all suspect and the weakest engineered specs on their mods. I have a couple 21700 dual Legends (one came with a bent battery door closure tab) and a couple single Aegis 21700 Maxā€™s (great mod except for the screw battery ā€œdoorā€ loses round and has to be either hammered or I just use electrical tape around the threads. Actually, there are the only mods I find it more useful to just charge via USB (so I donā€™t have to remove the battery).

4 Likes

Not a big fan of the screw on doors, I know I have one of those mods that threads are starting to get wonky.

The battery door on the dual 21700 Aegis is not a favorite of mine. It can be sometimes difficult to close, opening isnā€™t a problem.

Not sure if I ever mentioned it but that blue L200 I really wanted to get wasnā€™t as nice in person as I had hoped. I still almost ordered it on my last sourcemore order though, I gotta sicknessā€¦lol

4 Likes

Oh No I finally just pulled trigger on this Modā€¦I jabe so mamy Guar21 unopened i felt it was time to grab something different

2 Likes

I so identify with that statement!

2 Likes

You just have to make sure and push the button in when you close it and it should be fine. It sometimes doesnā€™t go back in when you shut it all the way. I enjoy the dual 21700 but it could have been better. The top plate also worries someone like me who hates tank scratches so I always use thos plastic discs under my tanks for it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a solid mod. Like MJAG says the battery door is a lil tough to close, especially with Lishen 21700ā€™s (they are slightly longer then P42aā€™s)ā€¦I have three, one of them the battery clip came bent and it is even harder to closeā€¦but still works. I donā€™t care that much about scratching to tops, I mean they are my desktop go-to, a lil too hefty and kinda ugly for out and about.

2 Likes