Georgia GuideStone ? Satanic ? New World Order?

I JUST became aware of this, and had NEVER heard of this before. Maybe some of you in Georgia, or nearby know of it’s significance ??

Standing in the remote location of Elbert County, Georgia resides what is known as the American Stonehenge, or the Georgia Guidestones. Purposely placed in nature’s grasp, undisturbed by city life, this massive monument has an alarming message to convey to the world. Although the message is a beautiful ideal, tracing its roots back to the concept of a Utopia, it also entails sinister prospects for the future of humanity.

The message is considered as the new 10 commandments for an age governed by reason. They read as follows:

01 – Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

02 – Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

03 – Unite humanity with a living new language.

04 – Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

05 – Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

06 – Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

07 – Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

08 – Balance personal rights with social duties.

09 – Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.

10 – Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature.

The Meaning of its Messages

Although the 10 “guides” are somewhat vague, they raise 5 main areas of interest:

1. Sustainable Development
  2. New-Earth based Religion
  3. World Government System
  4. Eugenics or Transhumanism
  5. Reducing the Population by 80-90%

There is no doubt environmental concerns should be a top priority for all of us. However, in this case it seems as though it can also be used as a method of enforcing various laws and taxes to hinder the general public, and little by little begin the reorganization of human life on this planet entirely. In fact, it is just a matter of time before the necessity for “stronger partnerships” to assure the preservation of the environment will cause an intentional unified body, or centralized power. However, one may argue that the United Nations is already a form of world government today.

A good example of controlling the population under the guise of safeguarding nature was put forth in the Earth Charter, and the subsequent Earth Summit of 1992, which gave rise to Agenda 21, the agenda for the 21st century. Coincidentally, one year after the Earth Summit, a book was published by a premiere think tank, a non-governmental organization, called the Club of Rome. The book is called “The First Global Revolution”, and on page 104, it states:

“The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. …Democracy is not a panacea. It cannot organize everything and it is unaware of its own limits. Sacrilegious though this may sound, democracy is no longer well suited for the tasks ahead.”

The hope for a new golden age is forming. Whether the Georgia Guidestones is a signpost for its construction, or just a singular man’s dream, it should be looked at from every angle and with hardened thought.

It’s fitting too that the word “Utopia” literally means “no place”, because no civilization will ever reach perfection. Yet, it is obvious still that Mankind will continue to create a more sophisticated form of its prior creation, regardless of the implications it entails. After all, for those in power, the ends seem to always justify the means.

In that case, as empires rise and fall the never ending story will continue on, until perhaps a heaven on earth is attained. However, judging by the need to reduce the population, we all have to go through a certain type of hell before paradise is ultimately regained.

9 Likes

Dive deeper… Read about Operation paper clip and the Barracks in Cali that’s shaped like a swastika…

Read a book called “I______I” by Jim Marrs, read up about Molok and bohemian grove, etc…
(fill in the blanks)

6 Likes

I heard about it quite a while ago but it’s still fascinating to read about.

6 Likes

And then the whole cheering for Ukraine thing, Azoz, look them up if wikipedia and google haven’t removed their true affiliations :smiley:

3 Likes

Live your best lives, start reading the bible and join whatever denomination of christianity you want to choose to follow… Rough waters ahead, you folks are going to want to be there for one another

3 Likes

Look up the UKR and the US money, what do you see? Pyramid with the eye on top on each

3 Likes

Not to mention that Naz’s fled Germany near the end of the war to parts of South America… There’s whole entire German colonies there.

Also, Hitler’s body was never found … Autopsies say it was not him… Loads of info proving that

3 Likes
4 Likes

Now I’m reading that officials have completely demolished the remaining structure cuz they thought it posed a safety risk. What a shame to think all the time and work that went into this thing is now wasted.

4 Likes

After reading what was written on the pillers it was probably the for the best. It read cult for the time of construction. The bomber must have thought the same.

3 Likes

Now I have to go and read it again.

4 Likes

there is a theory that this monument was intended to survive a nuclear war and teach future civilizations how to avoid another one.

7 Likes

This is something along the same lines, a controversial book written by Michel Desmarquet:

Here’s a couple of free copies of the book:

https://www.galactic.no/rune/thaoeng.html

4 Likes

Watch that and think about the genetic sequence that was patented and is in fact in the corona virus.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Religion is under attack, look up the Archbishop in Lebanon getting arrested for carrying charity money, it’s going to get worse before it gets better

3 Likes

Excellent idea! So HG Wells’ Morlocks and Eloy can finally exist! Or is it more like brave new world?
Sure, improving human bodies sounds great, but they will either fuck it up or create just a further devide between the haves and the havenots.

The Georgia guide stones always fuelled conspiracy theories. Although some of the ideas sound good, I’d rather not live in such a world ruled by some self declared super humans. Oh hold on, I guess I already do!

5 Likes

Prolly because he had a ticket to the Bahamas!

3 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes