German Chocolate (VF)

Does anyone know where to get German Chocolate (VF)? I’m not familiar with the company.

Vapor Flavors <— click

But… I have to tell ya… I have 4oz of VF German Chocolate and it’s good, but if you want
the best, getcha some German Deutsch from Flavorah. It’s scrumpdileeeeeeeocious!

2 Likes

Thank you Alisa! Your recipe sounds awesome. I’m looking forward to receding these flavors.

1 Like

@Pateick not to nitpick what Alisa said, but that’s Chocolate Deutche. Nicotine River has 60ml for $10.20 which is a fantastic price.

2 Likes

I will check out Nicotine River as well. How would you compare to Flavorah’s version? Thanks for the information?

I just checked out their site. That is a really great price and it’s from Flavorah. I will definitely check it out.

Yes it is a great price. I think this is one of FLV’s best flavorings simply because of how many failures there are out there for chocolates.

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed how strong and coconutty Chocolate Deutch is( at 2%) for the first couple of days and then the coconut recedes completely after that.

1 Like