Get 20% first purchase at DIY Vapor Supply

http://r.sloyalty.com/r/uZ6uoZFn440K

1 Like

Is their TDA TPA?

1 Like

Just checked out there site, like a deal like everyone else… $ 12.95 for 30ml Shisha Strawberry-INW
REALLY ?!!

1 Like

Yes, they call it The DIY Apprentice for some reason.

1 Like

I get INW Shisha’s at Nicotine River or Gremlin DIY for best prices. DIY Vapor Supply has a larger library of hard to find flavorings. I get Nature Flavors there because the prices for them are good and is where I get Malt flavor from. Some prices are a deal and some are not but NF prices are very reasonable there.

Thanks for the tip…I buy all my Shisha flavorings from NR as well. All 3 of them. Hahaha

1 Like

@Beaufort_Batches I’ve not used Nature Flavors, what is your opinion on taste, strength? Thanks

1 Like

Right on par with quality flavoring concentrates. Example, I use their Malt in several recipes, it’s clean, smooth and I use only .5% to 1% at most in any recipe. That follows true with about any other of NF flavorings I use. They are all organic extracts and I have been using them a long time.

Thank you for your input. I greatly appreciate it! And, because of that, I was going to try (3) 10ml bottles from DIY Vapor Supply that looked interesting. For several months now, I have used Nicotine River exclusively. I REFUSE to do business with a company that inflates shipping fees. $6.95 for 3 10ml bottles from Michigan to Indiana? I’ll pass DIY. But, thank you again @Beaufort_Batches.

1 Like