Get ready for a NEW LINE of SC's from NomNomz

Thanks out to @STR8V8PING for tipping me off on this, and it looks like @NomNomz is going to be releasing their line of Super Concentrates. Stay tuned …

16 Likes

:face_with_spiral_eyes: new flavors??? :scream:
I will not buy new flavors :lying_face: I will not buy new flavors :lying_face:

9 Likes

LOL, sorry @TimWV. It’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Seen This…Cant wait to see people complain about the SuperCharged name…I like it

6 Likes

I live in Australia so I can’t buy new flavours. I can’t buy new flavours.

8 Likes

Ahhh shit @Gazza7 don’t think that I wasn’t thinking about this, and you, when I was making this post. I know you ARE directly impacted by this, but you probably don’t know (not that it matters), how much that bummed me out. I actually very much enjoyed reviewing flavors with you, and looked forward to reading your reviews. I am truly saddened by the turn of events for you, your countrymen, and the vaping community down there.

I don’t know how this reads, but honestly, I was even talking to a co-worker about this exact situation yesterday. Believe it or not. I am very LESS than thrilled about it, and the impact it will have on YOU, your mates, the down under vapors, and the possible connection to returning to smoking, and the whole mess.

9 Likes

THAT, just says it all …

I am truly saddened mate.

8 Likes

I could have sworn you were a home baker mate, they are food flavourings… not your fault if the labels are weird! :man_shrugging: :sunglasses:

7 Likes

OMG @Ianc13 that’s what I thought !!!

5 Likes

I thought you would still be able to buy flavorings just not vape gear

8 Likes

That’s what I thought too.
I can’t see how they can ban actual flavour concentrates considering their other (and in some cases original) uses. I can certainly understand actual juice and doublers. My thought process was that actual businesses that sell vaping merchandise and juice will definitely eventually close their doors once existing stock is sold but as long as flavour companies don’t list anything as vape related and perhaps have some tick a box confirmation type thing they would be fine.

However going from @Jetz post earlier I could be wrong as he would certainly know more than me.

6 Likes

Cooking up in the kitchen :cook::woman_cook::cook::tada:

5 Likes

That’s precisely how I got my flavors past UAE customs for four years running. It didn’t hurt either when I brought in a large of batch of homemade cookies and gave them to the women working the customs desk.

They did ask me a few times why I was so skinny when I did so much baking. :rofl:

10 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if those were ex-Chefs SC. It wouldn’t be bad either; i have about 18 of those and i am still missing 10 at least.

6 Likes

This!! If I can get more Biscuit (Shortbread), I’ll be content. I bought as much as I could before Chefs stopped selling it, and my finite supply stresses me out every time I use it (like my supply of Holy Vanilla).

5 Likes

I’m not happy!! Not only did someone twist my arm till it almost fell off now they’ve FORCED me to place my first order with nomz and spend a fortune without even waiting for the “new line”… :angry: @SessionDrummer do you have any idea who this might have been??? hmmm? :thinking:

5 Likes

LOL @TimWV, I can only do so much. :slight_smile:

I think you bring up an interesting point, and this in no way is a dig against NomNomz, as I’m glad as HELL, that they are stepping up, BUT, it IS a shame us US’ers, have to go overseas for our mixing needs.

NomNomz rocks it pretty hard, and has one HELL of a selection, and many that others do NOT carry, AND, even though they’re across the pond, they still seem to deliver pretty quickly.

Maybe we outta talk NomNomz into opening up a US presence !!!

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer I second that motion!

4 Likes

If i were Nomz i would run from that prospect…They have it pretty good where they are . To come state side and have to mess with FDA and who ever else id run…Would be nice to get another big supplier

7 Likes

Yeah, I know …

Hehe, yes…

2 Likes