Getting a strong caramel

I like that! (I have issues with caramel, I can’t get it the way I like it)

3 Likes

@VapeyMama, lots of mixers for some reason either overlook or miss Inawera Double Apple. It has an excellent Apple flavor alone and in recipes. It is very strong and I start at .25% and work up with it. In my experience it is better tasting than FA Fuji but it is not as forgiving as FA Fuji. It is harder to work with as it can easily take over a recipe, but when you balance it in a recipe it is the best I’ve found. You would probably like it better as well if you like Apple. Hey, it’s also great with caramel…:grimacing:

3 Likes

Nice! I’m looking forward to that one then for sure!

Edit: inawera double apple is different than two apples then? I just got confused for a sec… Lol

3 Likes

TFA caramel candy, sweet candy caramel. That might go well with an apple.

5 Likes

I will try anything at this point!

3 Likes

Well it says your flavor stash is not public.
But I would venture to say adding a very small amount of Capella Golden Butter, FA Condensed milk, and a little Capella Sweet Cream. Something like
.5% butter
1% of both milk and cream

2 Likes

Ugh, I must have unclicked the box on accident. Fixed now. :slight_smile:

I’ll take a look, I meant to tell you that the condensed milk from FA tastes like sweatended condensed milk really rich and creamy like a good caramel sauce does.

3 Likes

My god woman that’s more a catalog than a stash. How many juice suppliers did you have to rob to get that many flavors. :smile:

quickie question for you and pardon me if I’ve asked before, but how’s that boysenberry flavor compared to Flavorah. Is it stronger does it have the same flavor more or less you know that kind o shit. lmao

1 Like

@VapeyMama You’re so easily confused. I could drive you mad by putting you in a round room and telling you there is a great vape in the corner. lmao

1 Like

Going for all of 'em! Lol

I actually JUST got it! So I haven’t had a chance to play around with it yet, and I haven’t tried flavorah’s boysenberry.

1 Like

This is probably true… :joy:

@Maureeenie Here are a couple from friends of mine.

CARAMEL TO DIE FOR

CAP Caramel V1 5%
TFA Caramel Orig. 3%
CAP Sweet Cream 3%
FA Condensed Milk 2.5%
CAP Golden Butter .5%
FA Catalan Cream .5%
INW Crème Brulee .25%
TFA Sour .25%

This is a friend of mines caramel go to.
This is GofishTX’s butterscotch, it’s great too

Butterscotch Crème

Butterscotch (TPA) 6
Caramel Candy (TPA) 4
Cotton Candy 1
French Vanilla Deluxe (TPA) 2
Vanilla whipped cream (CAP) 7

2 Likes

Well get to it chick, I need info. lmao

1 Like

Man that’s a ton of butterscotch!

I use my TFA butterscotch @ 11-14% on the regular!! I love it!!

1 Like

I’m looking for a nice caramel, too. I found a promising cream base

and added 3% FA Caramel to one test batch and 3% FA Butterscotch to another. After just one day i already like the FA Caramel. The Butterscotch tastes a bit funny but it will need some time. Which percentage of FA Caramel are you guys using in mixes?

1 Like

Can’t go wrong with FLV Caramel. Most caramely of the caramely caramels in my opinion.

5 Likes

How good do they look, both of them, mmmm??? damn order sheet, open it up again! Got some more damn flavours I need. I’ll prioritise that “Caramel to die for” first. That looks so good.

3 Likes