Getting confused AGAIN just want to ask something

Ok give me sh*T whatever I went to then shower came out to my device on this setting & “S” I can’t go above 15W which isn’t what I ever vape at also this mod sucks to begin with but I use it.for fruit.now my question is how do in get this back to normal wattage? Ive tried the 3 button mash too not working

7 Likes

And what mod would that be?

4 Likes

Sorry its this vapresso targetpm80

4 Likes

But my voopoo coils fit perfectly 32-40,watts
It’s a dumb vape isn’t it? N the gtx coils i have for it are stupid too low wattage…I’m about to just give this away

3 Likes

S is maybe " soft " try setting it to H or a different setti g

6 Likes

Do you have any good marshmallow recipies?
I’m not even working right now cuz my leg is still in bad shape n im sitting around eatingn one of these 3very 2 days. Actually tbh i think.?i opened it yesterday…its empty…

4 Likes

Not striaght MM but i wiuld start with Waf Gooey MM. And OOO Vanilla Marhmallow
…I would imagine also yiur gonna want to add sonething to give it a taste and not just a mouthfeel maybe WF Cotton Candy Jelky bean

5 Likes

What the hell is waf? Lol sounds good but this also another potential flavor hole…lol

5 Likes

Oops lol WF Wonder Flavours

4 Likes

Oh ok im already into the WF hole…lol im OK with that.

4 Likes

So Something like

WF Gooey MM @2pct
OOO Vanilla MM@ 1.5pct
WF COTTON CANDY JELLY BEAN @1.5pct
Premium Custard @1pc
Super Sweet @ .5pct

Is where i would start

3 Likes

This is exactly why none of my marshmallow recipies are turning out.
I can have all the marshmallow I want but they are all pretty tasteless…I’m gonna send you a pic of one…waited 30 freaking days n ?..nothing

5 Likes

Ya you can add somwthing buttery like the Premium Custard or even some INW Biscuit oh or VTA Butterbase

4 Likes

Oh good god! It’s way worse than i could’ve phathomed!
God what a mess. I don’t even know what to say now. None of these I can say i remember going…" this I wont forget"

And 2 pgs like this

3 Likes

Tpa Toasted MM will add a little something or even your favorite Nut …Just eant to add something with a different dimension a different Top Note . The MM is gonna ve your base

6 Likes

Also add some broccoli, and some whole grains.
Not to your vape but to your diet.
You can’t be eating that much marshmallow fluff.
Whenever I have a problem with settings on my rigs I go to youtube and find one of the reviewers who show how the button controls work on a particular device.
Type in your vaporesso model number and then click on either Matt from SMM, Mike vapes, Jai Haze (he might even take it outside and break it against the wall), Vic, one of the good ones.
As far as the numerous recipes goes, when you are on the page with a million recipes listed, go to the upper right corner where it says “rating”, and hit that. It will list the recipes from highest to lowest rated, and you will find the most popular version within that flavor profile.
Now go eat your vegetables!

8 Likes

I.know the fluff is my enemy right now…it’s making me.so fat. Lmao! Damn floof!
N i already gave the mod away. Lol! I detest pods anyway.
Look at the kankles on me!
Jk one kankle is from my broken leg…

7 Likes

Looks WAY better than it did a couple of months ago. Glad you are recovering. When I shattered my ankle (which was not nearly as serious as your injury) it took 8 months and lots of physical therapy to fully recover. So keep healing, be diligent with the PT and be patient.

5 Likes

It may be getting shorted or something is inside causing it. Try a different coil and see if you can go higher, Also did you try turning it off and back on?

1 Like

If its a voopoo it has a smart chip which reads the ohm coil so you dont burn the coil out and you must have a higher ohm coil like .8 or 1.0 if u wanna vape 50-75watts you need like .2 .3ohm coil for higher watts if your mod goes that high

3 Likes